(1) New Pokemon Revealed in B/W Demo Buses [8/6]

i think pachu. is gonna evolve into the flying squir. at night or at night with a held item cuz they are nocturnal and all

ramsey1993 said:
i think pachu. is gonna evolve into the flying squir. at night or at night with a held item cuz they are nocturnal and all

From what I've read Black and White's pokemon are not reliant on 1-4th gens pokes in any way shape or form, whether that holds true or not I don't know

i thin the coro coro is comuing tmrw, poss or atleast a leak and more info on demo bus might come aswell

the squirel looks awsome and cute gigaiasu is like my fav 5th gen so far xD

H1Z1 said:
From what I've read Black and White's pokemon are not reliant on 1-4th gens pokes in any way shape or form, whether that holds true or not I don't know
http://pokebeach.com/2010/08/new-black-and-white-commercials-only-fifth-generation-pokemon-in-bw
That should clear things up a bit :)
All of the pokeys will remain completely new until post-E3, though it could include a few cross-gen evos (like Mamanbo) at the end of the Nat. Pokedex.

So now we FINALLY have another flying/electric type and it's a flying squirrel. To me, that's AWESOME NEWS!

There's the Pikachu impersonator! Emonga! It's so cute! :D Gigiaisu or the rock-thing looks pretty beast as well. These two are actually well-designed! That third one's a piece of junk.

I'm not digging the squirrel too much since we do have Pachirisu but we had to fit an electric rodent in there somehow... I wonder if a certain other electrical rodent will be catchable in the games at some point in the game... obviously after the e4

ElectricRodents.jpg

had to happen

the squirrel kinda reminds me of shinx hopefully evo is awsome if it has one

Back