(1) New Pokemon on 'Pokemon Sunday' Next Week [5/1]

valriefaery said:
My dreams're finally comes true!!!!

I hope it'll show the starters.
Grass/Ice
Fire/Dragon(Steel???)
Water/Psychic

Your Grass and Fire starter type combinations preference is unlikely to appear since it would upset the grass fire water triangle. Grass/Ice is 4x weakness to Fire, Fire/Dragon has no weakness to Water.

I would love a Fire/Dragon type too, maybe as a pseudolegendary or some strong pokemon.

I hope its a new form of Luxray or Garchomp...not likely thought, i agree that it will have something related to Johto. probably a starter...another water/electric would be awesome(Chinchou!), i forgot the name but someone said a alternate form of Lucario that evolves at night...like a dark version of Lucario...that would be awesome...even thought i don't really like dark types, i really don't think it will be an eeveelution...but a different Celebi form would be awesome!

Cant wait to see it! = )

There is absolutely no logic to a new Celebi forme at all, and if I hear anymore about it I'm going to go nuts. It is the absolute DUMBEST speculation I have ever heard of. It makes absolutely no sense, and sounds like nothing more than wishful thinking for the webmaster of Serebii, NOT Pokebeach.

Since the shiny beasts have something to do with black and white, I guess that the new pokemon is what regigigas is to regice, regirock, and registeel! I just hope its more than a weird combo~:p

Shadelon said:
There is absolutely no logic to a new Celebi forme at all, and if I hear anymore about it I'm going to go nuts. It is the absolute DUMBEST speculation I have ever heard of. It makes absolutely no sense, and sounds like nothing more than wishful thinking for the webmaster of Serebii, NOT Pokebeach.

o_O It doesn't have to make sense, it's just hope, or even a wild guess. It can be pretty much anything - of course there are normally "patterns" followed as far as revealing something goes, but in the end, they can do whatever they want, right? They could completely throw everyone off with something odd, instead of something true-to-form.

What I'm saying is it can be almost anything, so I don't think it's really anything to get worked up about. xD But... Whatever floats your boat, I guess?

I definitely love the forme thing, it kinda give a whole new definition for pokemon beside evolving. But I think it's unlikely that celebi will get a new form. I think it just the webmaster wild guess for "they are going to reveal a new pokemon" without giving any hint.

I'm guessing it's either:

1. Dunsparce evo as somebody else said.
2. Moar eeveelutions
3. Some other random Pokemon.

Kinda wish it was a silhouette instead of a big question mark bet eh.

My hope for gen V is that, Dugtrio evo, Kangaskhan pre-evo, dunspare evo, skarmory pre-evo, jynx evo, luvdisc evo, pachirisu evo, and all the pair-pokemons introduced in gen III.
My guess for the revealing pokemon is that it is some sort of cute peculiar pre-evo or evo to connect the generation as we have seen for azurill from gen II to gen III, and munchlax and weavile from gen III to gen IV

Tensho said:
Your Grass and Fire starter type combinations preference is unlikely to appear since it would upset the grass fire water triangle. Grass/Ice is 4x weakness to Fire, Fire/Dragon has no weakness to Water.

I would love a Fire/Dragon type too, maybe as a pseudolegendary or some strong pokemon.

But Empoleon isn't weak to Grass... so its not like it isn't POSSIBLE...

At any rate, I would *LOVE* to see a new Celebi Forme, despite how much I doubt it actually happening... I would also appreciate them showing us the starters, although again it is a large improbability. My guess is it will be a random Pokemon that cannot evolve but is not legendary(kind of like Chatot, Tropius, Skarmory, etc.). Considering it will probably only be ONE Pokemon and it is WAY too early to be a legendary other than one featured in a movie, this is probably what will happen... sadly...

It needs to be a totally new pokemon not an evolution I have always wanted a platypus pokemon and that would be the coolest thing ever. ( except if it was to be a HIPPOPLATYMOOSE that loves pudding now that would be the coolest thing ever)

New form for Celebi-0 chance
New Pokémon: 50/50 chance
New evo (maybe for Eevee (hoping for a Dragon Type or Flying) 50/50
New legendry: 50/50
New Starter: 50/50

Light Venusaur said:
New form for Celebi-0 chance
New Pokémon: 50/50 chance
New evo (maybe for Eevee (hoping for a Dragon Type or Flying) 50/50
New legendry: 50/50
New Starter: 50/50

Exactly. It's a new Pokemon. A new alternate forme for an old pokemon does NOT count as a new Pokemon. Never did never will.

Apollo the Incinermyn said:
My guesses are as follows:
1. a starter
2. a legendary
3. another Eeveelution (Ghost-type hopefully, if anything at all)

I don't like guessing games, but the prospect of learning about another new Pokemon is pretty intriguing nonetheless...

A new legendary looks the most logical, or thats what i think!

thats what I think:
50%= cute electric pokemon like pikachu, pichu, pachirisu etc...
40%= per-evolution of an old pokemon
9%= random
1%= starter

Houndoom evolution.....c'mon......Houndread, Houndeath, Cerberex.....here's hoping!

It's a new forme of Jumpluff. My uncle works at Nintendo, so I get to play all the games 3 years before they come out.

Lol Porygon.

I don't know what it is, but I will be very annoyed if its another new form. I hope that we never get a new form.

Ever.

Back