(1) New Holo POP 7 Mothim [8/30]

0_0 Wow. I didn't think Mothim was that good. But then, I haven't looked at Grass-types that aren't my faves.

EDIT: First post!!!

Mothim is actually pretty decent. I'd want a little higher HP though. No Energy to reduce attacks, and then a possible 70 damage. Decent Promo Pack methinks.

dmaster out.

I love Mothim SW! And an LA Pack, POP 5 pack, and Mothim POP 7 [H] for $5? That's a deal! Is POP 5 still legal?

the mothim looks sweet.
i know! i saw the pop 5/legends awakened/promo card set the other night at target. i was like "must have". i got a pikachu on a wailmer and a pellipper. i like the art on the pikachu card so i was happy. i had never gotten a pop series pack before so i wasn't sure what to expect.
i wish i was in a league. i think there is one about 15 miles away from here but i don't know anything about joining or how a league works. plus, i'm 17 and still have my learners because i'm frieghtened of driving, so i'd have to get my parents to take me there every time there is a meet and i'd feel kind of guilty for making them take me.

Wow That is cheap. Are you sure it is $5.00 and not $14.99?:)

no, im pretty sure it's two booster packs :/ and the mothim
yeah, 2 packs and a promo. i got the manaphy promo with a majestic dawn pack and a pop series 5 pack. i also saw one that had a pachirisu promo with a diamond and pearl booster pack. $1 extra dollar for 3 promo cards isn't too bad.

I'm sure I've seen a promo Mothim that had that illustration somewhere...

Well, that's good value! Two booster packs and a Mothim for $5 is great!

to whoever said the first movie was the first movie of pokemon was going to be on in the marathon, I apologise, you were right...

InuMimi said:
Except most people have 1926.65 POP cards
yeah if they are unlike me and in a league

Well, I'm pretty sure you live around my area. Tell me which league you would be intersted in going to, and perhaps I could help

Pretty inexpensive for the 2 packs and one promo.

The Mothim is a cool card in itself and I never had a chance
to buy a legends awakened pack yet. I need that Luxray!

Back