(1) New 'HeartGold & SoulSilver' Scans [2/20]

Phanpy and Pokémon Collector are not working.

Girafarig has the wrong type too.

But, anyways, thanks for the great scans.:D

All those sweet promo scans...
Waiting for a programmer to bring them to life.

The Hitmontop card is weird in that you can't see any holo on it... Some of the other earlier holos don't look too holo either, but who cares I guess.

Thanks for the scans, Shakespeare. They look amazingly great.

dmaster out.

Please promise us you won't quit until the world ends WPM (or something close to that). That would be awful...

Well the website can't go on forever... I'm going to have to get a real job eventually. There's no way I'm going to have the time to keep this site up then, especially if it's still in the same shape as it is now. It's especially disheartening to have tried to make a Card-Dex for the past fivish years with like half a dozen people, waste all that time, and then they get abandoned. I can't get anything together no matter how hard I try.

I'd be happy to take over for you ;) JK

Anyways, I think the scans look better than before. I like the old watermarks better, as they prevent stealing better. Jon, why not just get sponsors for the site? My mini forum makes an actual small income.

*edit* or we can be greedy and do what PC does.

Juliacoolo said:
I'd be happy to take over for you ;) JK

Sorry but the site goes with me. :p I could never trust anyone else with updating it other than maybe Bangiras, but she'll be in Japan as a teacher by then.

Don't worry, WPM! I believe in you! Believe in the me that believes in you!
/kamina

Back to the scans, I'm just not sure about the new ones. I think it's something with the color saturation or brightness, but the scans just seem too bright compared to the old ones. For example:

Old Jumpluff (Note the small brown leaf in front of Jumpluff's center puff)
New Jumpluff (This scan doesn't pick up the leaf)

But this is just me pointlessly whining.

Back