(1) New Gray Pokemon Spotted in Latest XY Trailer? [9/24]

FloodBadge said:
Why would they need to gray it out? At all?

Perhaps they aren't grayed out, but when we can only see this for not even a split seconds and it's zoomed in, the colors aren't guaranteed to be extremely accurate. Therefore, they could be Teddiursa or Cubchoo.

OR CHILDREN.

Jakeremix said:
FloodBadge said:

Perhaps they aren't grayed out, but when we can only see this for not even a split seconds and it's zoomed in, the colors aren't guaranteed to be extremely accurate. Therefore, they could be Teddiursa or Cubchoo.

OR CHILDREN.

Since Teddiursa is brown, even zoomed out i don't see it's colour would chance to grey.

Jakeremix said:
FloodBadge said:

OR CHILDREN.

That would mean that zooming into the picture of the 2 Skiddo in Lumiose would make them gray, too. If your logic says a screenshot from a video, then zoomed in = graying random things out, then you clearly have no idea how videos or pictures work.

Jakeremix said:
FloodBadge said:

OR CHILDREN.
Then why wasn't Skiddo all grayed out in an earlier screenshot?
Wouldn't that apply to that picture as well?

Why hasn't no one posted this yet?

From the instagram leaker:

c5e3761c2b1311e3af9822000ae910c9_7.jpg

Why is it that people have to talk to me like I'm a complete idiot and my interpretations/opinions suck whenever I comment?

I never said that they were purposely grayed out... I said that the colors may be just the slightest bit off. I think we can all agree it's Espurr now anyway, so whatever. It doesn't matter.

This should just be renamed to "talk about espurr" or something. He has been revealed and the poke in the video is obviously him.

my theory is that it could be "Trusk", from the "New set of X&Y Rumors" if not the pre-evolution

New set of X and Y Rumors said:
Trusk is a Grass/Rock boar Pokemon with long green tusks coming out of its mouth. He is gruff, has grey skin, and features green leaf-like ears. It has an "adorable" pre-evolution with tiny tusks and a leaf at the end of its tail.
Link to the OP

Despite the short glimpse, it still seems to fit the description close enough to possibly be one of the two, IMO. If it is the pre-evo, the tiny tusks and leaf tail could easily blend into the backgroud, leaving just the grey body visible in the glimpse. Thoughts?

iSharingan said:
my theory is that it could be "Trusk", from the "New set of X&Y Rumors" if not the pre-evolution

New set of X and Y Rumors said:
Trusk is a Grass/Rock boar Pokemon with long green tusks coming out of its mouth. He is gruff, has grey skin, and features green leaf-like ears. It has an "adorable" pre-evolution with tiny tusks and a leaf at the end of its tail.
Link to the OP

Despite the short glimpse, it still seems to fit the description close enough to possibly be one of the two, IMO. If it is the pre-evo, the tiny tusks and leaf tail could easily blend into the backgroud, leaving just the grey body visible in the glimpse. Thoughts?

That set of rumors have kinda been debunked... Bunnelby's evo is Normal/Ground, there are no new spiders, and Greninja (Froakie's evo) is Water/Dark.

Alright. I just got to that location in-game. that's the side of the Daycare and it's actually 2 grey pokemon, both Espurr (the pre-evo of Meowstic)

Back