(1) New Cat Pokemon in BW Special [9/6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the silhouettes are real, but they are silhouettes of the fanarts, fanarts based on official images. So the cat will look like its fanart. =P More from PxP:
"Uhm, some people say the heart is the nose. That could very well be the case with Koromori Evo. Ok, heart thing in the middle of the face =P"
529: Moguryuu, 530: Doryuuzu, 531 Tabunne,
532: A Fighting Type guy with a wooden plank. See image: http://yfrog.com/mzkn7p
Hiro did a fake image with it, but the sprite is real. He took this image as base and changed sprites and tidbits: http://bit.ly/d0aDtE"

I don't have strong hope about this cat pokemon.
It may be just a typical pokemon.
If it has any surprising points, they pokemon sunday should have picked up its information then.

I also agree that its a bit fishy that every Pokemon he has revealed to us is either already confirmed or an evolution of a confirmed Pokemon.

This Pokexperto seems to claim he knows a lot of things.... ¬_¬, If he is right (which I doubt) then I guess we will know how to ask when the next gen comes out XD
Anyway I am hoping to find out more info on this cat in this months coro coro, if not that then the special episode

The cat looks pretty cool to me. I will probably hate it though because it will be the ONLY wild pokemon I encounter.

If that picture of the fight type pokemon is real, I will definetly have him on my team and his evo(s).

Am I the only one who doesn't really like the new cat Pokémon? It just looks like a dark purple Glameow.

By the way, does anyone know the name of the guy who's wearing a green tuxedo in Pokémon Sunday? It's been bugging me for a while, I love his hairstyle. :D

@ Naomichi: So its confirmed then that that's Pokabu's final evolution? If it is, then im sad. Very sad.

@Drakeman, nothing is confirmed yet. It's still possible that pokexperto is making this all up.

Hopefully it's a type other than normal. Haha they all have been normal so far.

If it has poison type, the shape may be uglier than this I think.
And it wouldn't proper to show poison pokemon for fresh morning program for kids lol

More stuff from pokexperto:

scaled.php

beeeemo.png

Pure grass type

scaled.php

Evolves into: "A big frog, full with protuberances in head, arms and legs. No more tail. Its very big and has kinda mafia pose. Water/Earth"

scaled.php

That tadpole sure is ugly...

I think that everything the person is saying (pokex-something) is fake after seeing the tadpole. It has a human face on it! That is what leads me to believe it is fake. If it is real, I will be very, very surprised.

hojitas.png

The silhouette I just posted is now revealed.

@Jacobe, yes, I also think and hope that all of this is fake. But there is no real news coming out about the games. So this is fun to follow in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back