(1) New 'Black' and 'White' Footage and Movie 13 Trailer on Advertisement DVD [6/27]

Lol^

The footage looks nice. Nice opening sequence for a Pokemon wild battle. Obtaining the starter as a gift is kinda weird but oh well. The movie trailer looks nice as well.

dmaster out.

WPM, if there's more footage would you please show it? Because IO saw at least 2 segments which I haven't seen from the new trailer. And there may be more because you said that it's a portion of the video. You don't have to if you think it's going to draw any trouble... but I think some fans want to see the entire video if there's more.

The two starter evos look sweet ;D
The pokemon above Iris' head looks like a cross between a koffing and zubat.

Zubat and Koffing's love child? Mmm.

Wotter's evo is quite nice, he looks much nicer now than his clownish base form.
Smugleaf's... gains Godillza spikes? Oh, jeez. Can see Godzilla final evo with 'Solar Beam Atomic Breath', or we finally get a Grass variant to BoltBeamThrower.

Little thing next to Iris looks cute, want to know what type it is.

Pokemon Sunday/Corocoro August sure will be interesting.

I like the new Pokemon who's showed ^^ also the evolution of the starters looks cool =D
i still hope Pokabu will look great :3 so far i like Tsutaja evo (also like Mijumaru evo ofcourse)
it got an Treecko like feeling on me~

Tsutaja`s and Mijumaru`s evo are so great.Wait a minute !? Where is Pokabu`s evo ?

RE: (1) New 'Black' and 'White' Footage and Movie 13 Trailer on Advertisement DVD [6/

Coromori looks cool, you must have super sharp eyes to have read the "mo"! (I have decent vision yet just came out as a blur to me)

Tsutaaja's evolution isn't quite my cup of tea, but otherwise nifty!

RE: (1) New 'Black' and 'White' Footage and Movie 13 Trailer on Advertisement DVD [6/

kriffix said:
Coromori looks cool, you must have super sharp eyes to have read the "mo"! (I have decent vision yet just came out as a blur to me)

Tsutaaja's evolution isn't quite my cup of tea, but otherwise nifty!
You were the one who kept on saying all the reasons on how it was fake and now u like it. lol

The starter evo are far way better that i expected.I hope Pokabu`s evo will be cool as this two.

rockinpikachu said:
You were the one who kept on saying all the reasons on how it was fake and now u like it. lol

Go back and read the thread if you find the time. I stated reasons FOR and reasons AGAINST.

Against- Tsuutaja's name was spelt wrong.

For- i don't see why anyone would go through all the trouble of making the whole thing only to get a single simple name flat-out wrong unless there was a reason such as it being a work-in-progress name.

I tried to stay neutral and just state the facts at first, but towards the end I did indeed believe it was fake but did keep stressing that it's never 100% sure! Also even when I did think it was fake I never once said I didn't like the designs! (although Tsutaaja's evo is only so-so for me)

I wonder what pokemon the new girl will start off with. I hope its a water type again. I cant belive dawn is gone. And brock. Isnt it awkward to sleep in a pokemon center with just a guy and girl.
The starters for water type always are my favourite animals now. With piplup at that time i love penguins, Now with a sea otter pokemon, a few days before i started liking otters.

I really like Tsuutaja's and Mijimaru's evolutions...a lot. They're not terribly overdone, and Mijimaru looks adorable instead of herpaderp! I'm sure it's 99% certain these are legit, I really hope they are at least.

The Spook said:
Tsutaja`s and Mijumaru`s evo are so great.Wait a minute !? Where is Pokabu`s evo ?

I have a feeling that like chimchar in the previous series, pokuba won't evolve until more than halfway through...

Back