(1) New 'Best Wishes' Preview: New Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny, New Character [8/19]

Jenny, oh Jenny, Joy, oh Joy, a one woman man is what I gotta be, but there's two perfect girls for me!

Anyone remember that song? xD

why there is no one commenting on the background of the anime ????
there is DIFFERENCE guys..look at the clouds the grass !!? even hamtaro's background looks more realistic !!!

alypkm said:
why there is no one commenting on the background of the anime ????
there is DIFFERENCE guys..look at the clouds the grass !!? even hamtaro's background looks more realistic !!!

The background seems great considering the fact that it's intentionally out of focus. They want your attention on the person/thing in the foreground, not on the clouds behind them. Just calm down, okay? ^^

Kitana Coldfire said:
The background seems great considering the fact that it's intentionally out of focus. They want your attention on the person/thing in the foreground, not on the clouds behind them. Just calm down, okay? ^^
I get angry every time I saw the background :(..why the old one was great I love to watch anime with great quality and the background is important

alypkm said:
I get angry every time I saw the background :(..why the old one was great I love to watch anime with great quality and the background is important

Well I think the background looks great. I see clouds like that all the time where I live, especially those kind of streaky, lightning-esque ones. We have a big military research area and they run tatical exercises with the fighter jets all the time, leaving long vapor stream 'clouds' behind them. The streaky clouds look almost exactly like what the vapor streams look like once they start spreading out and evaporating in the air after a few minutes.

Considering that Issue is supposedly only reachable by plane for the most part, pared with the fact that it looks like there's an airport on the Issue map, its a nice touch for me.

Wow, the new Officer Jenny is a male with feminine makeup. If it is a female, then the anime will have serious traditional gender role issues about females impersonating males.

I think don't yell at me yet since Mamambou is the nursing Pokemon i think Mamambou will replace Chansey in terms of Nurse Joy's helper Poke Pokemon it can be like in a tank that it build underneath a gurney and pushes the gurney by pushing on the tanks wall. Or Mamabou could evolve from happiny spilt evolution wise just kidding about the last part.

thats what im saying. except howd mamaoubou take care of pokemon outside of water. im hoping for a herb using healing grass type. itd make sense and i honestly thought jenny was a man/in a womans clothes. didnt everyone?

Ok so you know what a gurney is basically a stretcher which you lie down and nurses and doctors push you on to go to the E.R so underneath the gurney there is a fish tank which is attached to the gurney and there are barriers around the tank which connect to the bottom of the gurney so no water will spill or maybe if water does spill there is a mop that soaks up the liquid as it the gurney travels. So Mamabou swims in the tank and hits the front which is very strong and pushes the gurney also it's on wheels as all Gurney/stretchers are.

Kitana Coldfire said:
Well I think the background looks great. I see clouds like that all the time where I live, especially those kind of streaky, lightning-esque ones. We have a big military research area and they run tatical exercises with the fighter jets all the time, leaving long vapor stream 'clouds' behind them. The streaky clouds look almost exactly like what the vapor streams look like once they start spreading out and evaporating in the air after a few minutes.

Considering that Issue is supposedly only reachable by plane for the most part, pared with the fact that it looks like there's an airport on the Issue map, its a nice touch for me.
ok.you wanna say that there is no change in the background take a look...
officerJenny.png
016.jpg
050.jpg

I guess they must try to make the anime looks better not worse,I idea of drawing a bad background to focus on the characters i not an excuse, background is one of the most important thing in any anime especially one like pokemon they must focus on the environment,no need to be too realistic oban star racers have an irrealistic background but it still wonderful,I enjoy watching the background of this anime the same thing with pokemon movies, I KNOW movies must always be better than the anime but this does not mean that they must make the anime worst to make the movie better.
one last thing, changing the background and making it looks like a kids storybook means that the anime will be very childish,thats what I was trying to say from the first.

I like the background as much as the next Pokemon but i don't think it's the most important aspect of the drawing i think the attacks they've been doing are better to look at and how the Pokemon come out of there Pokeballs.

I think the new nurse Joy looks prettier and more modern than the old one. Officer Jenny looks a bit tomboyish due to the short hair, but I'm sure she'll grow on me quickly. Don't know what to think of this Shooti person yet, maybe he's gonna turn out to be an ok character. :)

EDIT:
Corycorcor said:
So Mamanbou wasn't with any luvdiscs is this proof they aren't related?

Don't forget that there are no Pokémon of previous generations in Isshu. That's probably why there aren't any Luvdisc's.

I think they should just make male versions of Jenny and Joy. That'd be awesome. Doctor Jay and Officer Benny? xD

I want to know what that machine was in the Meguroko video and i know this is stupid but could it be a luvdisc in the school of mamambou you know the final nit before you see Mamambout jump out of the water there is one at the end and i can't see it's fins maybe they cut the bit with luvdisc off because they don't want us to know yet. But i'm probably just dreaming.

Does anybody else think this is why Ash hasn't been revealed yet? Because he is older, and he looks different, not like a drastic different, but definately looks a little older.

I like the new Nurse Joy.. New Officer Jenny.... looks.... eh.

Shooti just seems like a bog standard trainer. If he is Ash's rival.. then I can see him being big headed. I take it he takes pictures of Pokémon instead of a Pokédex haha

s2daam said:
Does anybody else think this is why Ash hasn't been revealed yet? Because he is older, and he looks different, not like a drastic different, but definately looks a little older.

I like the new Nurse Joy.. New Officer Jenny.... looks.... eh.

Shooti just seems like a bog standard trainer. If he is Ash's rival.. then I can see him being big headed. I take it he takes pictures of Pokémon instead of a Pokédex haha

Ash has been revealed when the character sheet was revealed. He doesn't look older and he doesn't look different either. He just has a different outfit, but everything else seemed the same to me.

Back