(1) Minor Battle Subway Info on 'Pokemon Sunday' [8/28]

Oh i was expecting bigger information but this subway master better be strong i would love it if the said eat fresh before battling.

Looks like a mini battle frontere. Looks really cool!Wonder what kinds of pokemon types are there like one type a battle or like all different kinds of pokemon types.....
off topic:found a new avatar!:):):):):)Anyone like it?????

shiny umbreon said:
Looks like a mini battle frontere. looks really cool! wonder what kinds of pokemon types are there like a kind of type like just grass or like all different types.....
off topic: found a new avatar! anyone like it?

2nd post? Actually at least we have some information apart from other Pokemon sunday's. So i'm kind of happy.

I don't like this very much since I didn't liked Battle Frontier and the Battle Subway has almost the same mechansim.

Since this is a Battle Tower-esque facility, I think it's safe to assume that the Battle Frontier of Pokemon Gray (or whatever name the third game will be) will be underground, no?

God damnit. Are we ever going to see the evolutions of these starters? Or gym leaders? I mean, come on, I remember at this time during the production of D/P, we saw a full list of all the new Pokemon.

Playerking95 said:
2nd post? Actually at least we have some information apart from other Pokemon sunday's. So i'm kind of happy.

sorry! I thought I was the first poster, but it was you... On Topic: I'm kind of happy but I wish it was more new pokemon. Sorry again:D:D

if the battle subway is taking the place of the battle tower, then what about the airplane? could that be a replacement for one of the battle facilities as well?

Playerking95 said:
Nah i'm not angry it was just a joke and yeah i wish there was more information.

OK.
rappermi said:
if the battle subway is taking the place of the battle tower, then what about the airplane? could that be a replacement for one of the battle facilities as well?

Ya. I was thinking about that plane to. Problebly to get to the lighthouse for Vinence(however you spell it:D:D) or some other thing.

Valtron said:
Gosh darnit. Are we ever going to see the evolutions of these starters? Or gym leaders? I mean, come on, I remember at this time during the production of D/P, we saw a full list of all the new Pokemon.

Yea i know what ya mean dude =[ it sucks it be nice we saw just one starter evolution!
But i have a feeling we wont see them untill the game's come out=[

Well, a battle subway seems cool. I like the idea, but I hope it's done well. Maybe, after you beat the Subway leader, you get a large sub sandwich from Subway! That would be awesome.

If you see the station where there are lots of trains there,you see they all have a stripe of diferent colors.So maybe there will be other Subway Masters? :O (I highly doubt it,but I hope that yes)

This could be very fun. I mean if you liked the Battle Frontier than it will be easy to like this. Although the idea of a subway battling sounds kinda simple to me. I would wish if Game Freak would try harder to let their minds explore more like that of a child's does it would bring more to the Pokemon community than it does now.

Man the graphics of the games are going to be awesome. They are as good as the GCN games if not better. Sort of reminds me of Colosseum in a way because that game had excellent graphics for what the GCN could handle so these games should be pretty sweet for the DS XD.:)

According to the last Corocoro comic leaking image(13P), The gifts we can exchange from BP are as far as we can see,

Taurine,Lysozyme,Bromhexine,Chitosan,indomethacin,Max-up, and Power wrist.

Back