(1) May 'CoroCoro' Leaks in Full - New BW2 Details! [4/11]

Blui129 said:
Also the badges are likley here because it's an actual sequel, 2 years after the events of BW.
Although possible, it's still not enough to go on. I don't see one of those badges that makes sense for the Water Gym, anyway.

Emboar7 said:
Insult here isn't necessary, I'll leave simple to you, sarcasm is immature. I called you a child for being rude and immature, only children do that, if you didn't know that. So I'm mature, I'm not rude and act immature around other members, so if you think that can hurt me, think again. So please be a little more mature, if you can.
Again you deliberately try to insult me. And you call me the immature one. I'm the one handling this like a reasonable and mature person. A reasonable and mature person doesn't get insulted over simple sarcasm and then proceed to talk down to other people. Simple sarcasm isn't rude, especially when it's in response to a person asking the impossible.

Blui129 said:
People this thread is becoming a Battlefeild. Please stop, I want to hear nice things and to have a decent disscusion about May 2012 Corocoro Leaks.
Also the badges are likley here because it's an actual sequel, 2 years after the events of BW.

it is becoming a battlefield it does need to stop thank you for realizing that

Emboar7 said:
Insult here isn't necessary, I'll leave simple to you, sarcasm is immature. I called you a child for being rude and immature, only children do that, if you didn't know that. So I'm mature, I'm not rude and act immature around other members, so if you think that can hurt me, think again. So please be a little more mature, if you can.

well this was fun XD

But no seriously, news will be there when:
-they put them up on the official site
-corocoro comes out (~middle of each month)
-the games are released.

yea, doesnt help.

Mitja said:
well this was fun XD

But no seriously, news will be there when:
-they put them up on the official site
-corocoro comes out (~middle of each month)
-the games are released.

yea, doesnt help.

I'm really looking forward to that. I'm just going to ignore that Cinesra guy. lol. I'm actually have a great and strong feeling they're going to reveal several characters (gym leaders, and/or more new characters). I can't wait for the next CoroCoro!

Emboar7 said:
I'm really looking forward to that. I'm just going to ignore that Cinesra guy. lol. I'm actually have a great and strong feeling they're going to reveal several characters (gym leaders, and/or more new characters). I can't wait for the next CoroCoro!

I know that there will be alot of info in the May issue

pokemonmaster101 said:
I know that there will be alot of info in the May issue

Me too, I'm expecting the following;

- New characters and/or gym leaders
- Screenshots of new areas

..and more but I can't seem to list it all.

Emboar7 said:
Me too, I'm expecting the following;

- New characters and/or gym leaders
- Screenshots of new areas

..and more but I can't seem to list it all.

I just can not wait. The wait is killing me

good night all

What I'm going to do is pretend that anything could happen. That way, if I get psyched that there are new pokemon, but there aren't, and vice versa, I won't be dissapointed.

It isn't like the DS is a dinosaur of a gaming machine, unable to do DLCs like the PSP could, could it?

signofzeta said:
It isn't like the DS is a dinosaur of a gaming machine, unable to do DLCs like the PSP could, could it?
Nup, DS is still used alot, more than Sony's PS(P)(Vista), Nintendo might be doing this because they think this will make more money. But, on 3DS then little ones would get one (=$$$for Nintendo) and a higher priced Pokemon game for 3DS. This will help Nintendo and other devs because more people than ever own a 3DS, so devs will make goo games a nd all will be well.

It also isn't like this is happening in Game Freak right now

"Yeah, um, we are creating a sequel to Black and White"

"Are you going to add new pokemon?"

"Um, sorry, we can't, we designed it so that our game engine couldn't be flexible enough to add new pokemon, compared to other game engines from other game franchises that adds new characters, weapons, and maps"

But then again, the game engine is indeed not flexible to add new pokemon, much so that they need to create a brand new one to add new pokemon.

Those who admit that it is impossible, that is, based off limitations, that there will be new pokemon, is admitting that Game Freak doesn't make flexible game engines, the DS isn't with the future, ahem DLCs, despite it selling a lot, and also thinking way into the past, much so that the norm for a "patch" is to release a new game, and also hasn't seen how competing companies such as Sony and Microsoft are distributing DLC and patches via their stores, and even Nintendo distributes content through whatever store they have, so it wouldn't be impossible if Gamefreak distributes new Pokemon as DLC. It is just that richer kids have more pokemon than poor kids. It isn't like there aren't 2 pokemon that are functionally the same.

I'm only targetting at people who say that Game Freak can't add new pokemon, not those who say that Game Freak won't add new pokemon.

signofzeta said:
It also isn't like this is happening in Game Freak right now

"Yeah, um, we are creating a sequel to Black and White"

"Are you going to add new pokemon?"

"Um, sorry, we can't, we designed it so that our game engine couldn't be flexible enough to add new pokemon, compared to other game engines from other game franchises that adds new characters, weapons, and maps"

But then again, the game engine is indeed not flexible to add new pokemon, much so that they need to create a brand new one to add new pokemon.

Can we get off this new pokemon thing. Its over its been over for a few days now

pokemonmaster101 said:
Can we get off this new pokemon thing. Its over its been over for a few days now

I'm not really talking about that. I'm more like talking about how the DS isn't as limited, but as to what I have seen here, it sounds like the DS is technologically behind its competing product, the PSP. A nintendo handheld of the future has to have potential to do DLC. If it doesn't, then it has fallen behind the times.

Even Pokemon, packs of 10 or so, may be distributed via DLC, and new versions would be made once every 10 years. It is sort of, rather than waiting 4 years later to get a new set of 200 pokemon, with new places and such, they should make it so that rather than starting in a new region, with brand new pokemon in a new game, they should take the existing region, and make DLCs adding pieces of land to the map, and also new pokemon, thus you don't really have to start over again. Then when they release a brand new game 10 years later, they do the same thing. Release DLC to add pokemon and new areas of the map, to expand the map so to speak.

Also that Pokemon MMO everybody wants could be done via this method.

I'm already in love with these games. I just wounder if we'll get any U.S. news at E3. Like the release date or characters.

Doublebattlegrassreturn.png

The double battle grass is returning. I found this when I paused the trailer.

Just watched a new trailer, it confirms alot. (including robot Tyranitar and double battles)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCIfV4GlCwA&feature=player_embedded

Back