(1) 'Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsman' Teaser Trailer! [12/7]

Then read Kyurem's entry. It eats Pokemon and humans...more likely scenario is like:
Kyurem vs. humans and Pokemon, Musketeers against Kyurem to protect Pokemon, random plot device (likely Keldeo) intervenes to save humans.

don()shinobi said:
...you're silly. Read the Pokedex entries of the Musketeers and tell me if it makes sense saying that they're on Ash's side.

Not I'm not. Ash always befriends legendaries. Arceus, for example, attacked him and hated humans and yet he changed that. I think the Musketeer trio will refuse to help the humans in a time of need, then when Kyurem attacks they will decide to help. Mayebe that's why Ash was surrprised to see them?

Zekrom Black said:
Not I'm not. Ash always befriends legendaries. Arceus, for example, attacked him and hated humans and yet he changed that. I think the Musketeer trio will refuse to help the humans in a time of need, then when Kyurem attacks they will decide to help. Mayebe that's why Ash was surrprised to see them?
Well of course he'll befriend the legendaries. They always end up on his side at the end. But you implied they'd be on his side from the beginning, which is obviously going to be false; they wouldn't have the Musketeers adore and respect him during their first encounter. They may be forced to ally with him and the others to stop Kyurem or something, but I can pretty much guarantee that they are going to hate his guts in the beginning and completely reverse that role in the end.

OMG i want to see this Movie! To bad it wont be in the United States anytime soon...If Pokemon Gray is going to happen then it HAS to be announced soon since Kyurem is the star of this move. Im thinking Jumpfest will anounce Pokemon Gray and more info on this movie. Is it just me or does Kyurem look like its changing forms towards the end of the teaser where you see it on the tall rock?!

Back