(1) 'Keldeo Box' Images and Info [10/2]

D.N.A said:
I'm absolutely perplexed about the composition of Boundaries Crossed... I can't tell if the Unova starters from NBS will be omitted, and made into promos in the future (or into a later set), and some cards from later sets will top up this set, or if some other cards will be omitted. As it stands, not every card from NBC, Keldeo BS Deck and FB/CF can be included.

Looking at it now, Charizard is #20, and FBCF had 18 grass in total, so at least one of them isn't making it.

Then Blastoise is #31 meaning eight fires, FBCF had four others after the Chars, which could be made up by the NBS four which includes Emboar, which would then mean that Serperior would be throwing out more FBCF grasses.

CruelBear said:
I saw the Keldeo box at Walmart tonight. Instead I bought the Black 2 they had put out early.

Lucky.

I will get this box. Maybe more than once so I can rip off some juniors with the giant Keldo EX/ Figure. And for the promo.

Furn said:
Looking at it now, Charizard is #20, and FBCF had 18 grass in total, so at least one of them isn't making it.

Then Blastoise is #31 meaning eight fires, FBCF had four others after the Chars, which could be made up by the NBS four which includes Emboar, which would then mean that Serperior would be throwing out more FBCF grasses.

Yep, that's what my train of thought is. They're obviously(?) not going to include Emboar and then omit Samurott and Serperior.

Back