(1) Jellicent, Magnezone, Sharpedo, Vanilluxe from Kyurem Battle Strength Decks [10/13]

If Vanniluxxe is right, the format just died imo.

Nvm I thought it was an ability that attachs energy to EX pokemon

Victini attaches 2 energy from the deck, Magnezone 2 energy from the discard and Vanilluxe 2 energy from the hand. Why are they making so many attacks that attaches 2 energy, in a row?

Sorry for my terrible english :|

Magnezone looks interesting but cannot compare to its cousin with double brain. in my opinin this card might Make an interesting tech if it was stage 1 or basc but as it stands I doubt it will effect the format much

hmm... There hasn't been a Water-type Sharpedo since the EX era, specifically the Team Magma VS Team Aqua set...

All the cards are meh... No one will build up a stage 2 to energy accelerate with an attack instead of an ability and the stage 1s are too weak to be playable.

Wow. A lot of news the past few days. I have not had the chance to post until now. Anyway. I like the new cards and I hope we get the English versions soon. Now to the rest of the news. The pics for B/W2 are awesome. I can't wait for these upgrades. What is that other thing that was not official news but was a filler from a couple of days ago? I like the new Coro Coro news. Man I hope we get the same info as so far they have been dead on their updates so far XD.:)

Are they ever going to make a Jellicent card that has the girl form in the front? ;_;

They also need to make a Psychic-type Jellicent too and have the female in the spotlight so then it'll be like the genders match their types or something.

Frost said:
Are they ever going to make a Jellicent card that has the girl form in the front? ;_;
Nope, they're too infatuated with Pringles to do so

Not the best cards in the world, I have to admit...they'll probably find their way into the theme decks when they come overseas.

Frost said:
They also need to make a Psychic-type Jellicent too and have the female in the spotlight so then it'll be like the genders match their types or something.

Indeed, some dual-types (even from previous gens) still don't have a card with their other type... a Fighting-type Scrafty would be nice btw.

Back