(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I registered just to say this and possibly save some people some embarrassment: that quagsire like thing? It's a 4chan meme. That exact image (with the borders) was posted not long ago ironically to make fun of the people buying in to the starter evolutions.

It all makes sense now...that's the pokemon that was described to WPM.

We've all just been trolled.

tsutaja evo is really horrible its a queen snake, now it makes sense.. thats why in the anime tsutaja is a girl and uses attract it makes perfect sense and i hate it .. queen snake=not epic imo

pokabu evo line looks lik it can kick some but and thats why i like it the most.

and mijus evo line is good 2

I have no idea what just happened... I am too tired for this...
So when do we think the real starter evos will show up?

This thread have gone offtopic at this point.

Please do not talk more about that blue "Quagsire" evolve lookalikes meme here please.

Get back on topic now please.

Thank you.

@Tacopronto omg i was just about to say that.

we all know that tentaquill is fake but how is it that the way the picture, (border and background wise), is taken it looks exactly like the supposed "stater evolutions"

Edit: like i said earlier we might have to wait until the game is released to see what the evolutions really look like unless corocoro shows them which i doubt will happen.

I HAVE SOMETHING WITH CARDBOARD AROUND IT FROM NO CREDIBLE SOURCE

IT MUST BE REAL GUYS

RIGHT?

FRIGGIN EYEBROWS!!!!

@ Brock guy
Its over. Give up. Its fake, the starters are fake, and WPM and everyone has been trolled.

crap darn it i feel dumb for believing that the final evos for the starters were real.... dang....

if Mijumaru turns out to be a water/fighting type then im gonna get him tattooed on my left leg!!! (charmander is n my right leg lol)

@SinnohTrainer17 He confirmed them because Serebii has connections. He received confirmation from his connections. Serebii rarely posts fake info and like most people know Serebii has had inside info before. So that's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back