(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally believe they are fake, or at least I hope they are. BUT, I registered to say:
Some of the "proof" that has been used to show they are fake, is not adequate proof.
First the feet of lickilicky and Pignit2 are NOT the same. They right one is angled completely differently, and the left is just different, also the stomach of Pignit2 is more "perky" Ha. It is more angular as opposed to Lickilicky's round stomach.

Second, It is possible for there to be minor discrepancies between two different drawings. Its not unlikely for them to not be exactly the same. That said, the Gif posted, is not good proof. The rounded vs. Pointy ears is just a possible difference between two different drawings. The mouth argument just plain sucks. There is a measurement line going through the mouth, this causes the mouth to not be clear and besides the beta art is not clear enough to compare those mouths.

All this said, I still don't think they are real. I don't think they look like sugimori's style, f they are supposed to be from the anime, then I do not know... but I sure hop not.

I don't exactly see what your point on that is? So they were copied onto the background, there are a number of reasons that that could have been done. Of the http://www.errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/2b28a9f/ that is

The main problem I have with all of this is that the images were said to be proven fake a few days ago but now they are suddenly real?? Thats the problem I have plus they look seriously fake!

http://www.errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/2b28a9f/

Sorry guys, if they were fake, they would have a different color....So either they were printed out...or are absolutely real.

Just for the record if these turn out being real I won't be mad, I'll be slightly dissapointed at Pokabu's evo's but I actually really like the others. And okay playerking, you're a lost cause.

Give me the reasons why that would be done.
I want to know.

@Zaykorz - They colors in the test ARE different. That image is more than likely edited.

i like them all but i think their fake i just wish it would be confirmed already i hate waiting -_-

@NannerNeck
If you mean the possible reason for why they could be copied, well they could have been on another sheet with other Pokemon then copied over to the background. Also Zaykorz seems to have some experience with it (of which I have none) and he seems to think they're either printed or real.

@s0shadow

The poster of that comment was from somewhere stateside, and the images were posted on 2ch, a Japan-only board.

The only way to post on 2ch without going to Japan is to use a proxy that isn't blocked - which is an extremely rare feat, since 2ch has blocked most to almost all proxies.

Thus, the guy was lying.

Didn't the guy who made this already admit this was fake?
images

LOL you guys. I was just joking. This is a fake Pokémon I made. :p

@Mew

But why would they shop the starters onto a backround? Even if there were other things on the page with it, the coverups in place would well, cover those up.

These images are really fishy to me now :/

Well, here is Tsutaja's evolution:

o7ozkz.gif

Should I go on and show some of the discrepancies in symmetry or similarities to other pokemon in the third stages?

Im going with the line that these are fake, suave has too much proof for these to BE real in the first place, and the analysis photos I posted, were probably printed out, and a cover was put on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back