(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimchar15

Aspiring Trainer
For those who watch Pokemon Sunday go to pokejungle.net.

@ManhattanTheStarr It could use shell blade just like Leafeon uses leaf blade.

duskcloud0032

Mijumaru is still number one!!!
yea i think im gonna stick with Mijumaru final evo being water/fighting with it looking like a fighter not a horsewith a conch shell on it head!!!!

Chardan

Aspiring Trainer
@OMGxShante (Ctrl + v'd the wrong name lol)
Check your PM's
If I get banned so what, its a ridiculous rule.

Mew the source of all

Just keep on trying!
Really 'how would it use shell blade' many ways. For instance as you can see on its front legs the shells have little pointy parts, it could grab that with its mouth and throws/charge it at the opponent. Also no that isn't the only way.

Shiny Hunter Haku

Ex-Rocket
I believe you guys are talking about Poke Jungle? Odd that it's filtered out. It's PokeJungle.net, minus the -- . The stream is laggy as hell, though. :/

Professor Palutena

The Queen
I'm prediciting people constantly refreshing the main page to see what is going to happen.

I've never watched Pokemon Sunday before. Its kinda cool.

duskcloud0032

i kinda wish i knew about this before this is kinda cool...

is anyone watching the pokemon battle??? is this world championship or something???

Renjil12

?
Before this gets off topic, I really hope that the types for these starters are Fire/Ground or Dark, Water/Fighting (even though I dont know how this would work) and Grass/poison

OMGxShante

Umbreon is Life ♥
OffTopic: lol this is the the 1st time i watched this

OnTopic: i wonder what kind of combo attacks the monkeys are gonna have

jstar18

Ice Master!!!
Wow, the server just went down! SMH!!!! This must be a part of the fake evolutions conspiracy!

Renjil12

?
I think the monkeys will have the oath moves, Fire Oath, Grass Oath and Water Oath
Edit.Offtopic: Nothing was revealed in it appart from some minor Pokemon Musical info like I mentioned before. All you get is cake on your B-day

duskcloud0032

off topic: wow they were using some uber Pokemon.... that actually mad me sad.... no one playing with normal pokes anymore????

anyways....back on topic i want water/fighting evo!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.