(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys.
Calm the fudge down.
I faintly remember a grass owl which turned out to be fake and EVERYONE believed it was real for a while.

@Shimama-man: LOL! I remember that hideous thing. All these fakes showing up... It's hard to believe which ones are real or not. X_X But I already know these evolutions are fake. Flame me if you want, guys.

Well, its your own opinion Manhattan. Out of curiousity, would you be oposed to them in a world where they are proven real (such as their designs which people seem to have warmed up to by now).

i'm just gonna wait until the game come out and watch the walkthroughs to see what the evolutions look like whether these are real or not i'll still be satisfied

I am sure you guys remember those fake corocoro scans from last month Serebii fell for those until someone noticed an error with Victini's height/weight.

@Chardan: I can answer for Man. ... Yes, and this is how I'd feel:
Murderous rage will fill my heart as I lift my DSi to bludgeon Ken Sugimori.

@Chardan: Of course! These are the most poorly designed starter evolutions I've ever seen, and I'm actually becoming appalled that people still believe they are real. Don't you think they'd been revealed to be real by now? I just don't know anymore... u_u

@Manhattan - I know what you mean, and I hope they are fake. I never thought that I would want to get rid of my starter before I even played the game! SMH!

Yeah, we they've been revealed as real for our dear webmasters...but not for us so I'm with you, fake till otherwise, not that I'd mind if they were real.

I really love the idea of the three monkeys, even if they are just gimmick pokemon :D

Oh ok. That is why they are so confusing to me. Makes you wonder what the English names will be XD.:)

Anyone else hoping Pokemon sunday will show a silhouette that doesn't match pokabu's evo?
If they did... I'd die a happy man.

I would be laughing, actually. XDD
I'd just love to see the expressions on peoples' faces if Mijumaru's final evolution was shown to be something completely different. :p

@Shimama - LOL I've been siting here waiting for pokemon sunday praying that they show something to prove these evos to be fake!

offtopic: Didnt they say that they were only showing a small bit about musicals this week on pokemon sunday
Ontpic: I know that this is going to be real, I forgot who said this but someone said that, to them if the design is rubish then it is real but if it is too good to be true then it is fake, but I think otherwise

If you look closely at the pic with tsutaaja's "evolutions", right next to the middle stage's nose, on the inside of the frame, what is that sticking out into the picture? i just noticed it... look like anything to anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back