(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
too many problems about final form not looking like mijumaru..that's because we have always considered it as a bypedal..but otters are not..try to figure its firt evolution on 4 legs with the horn on the air..well how can you say it cannot evolve into his third stage?

Look at Exeggcute...eggs became a bypedal tree!

Ok let me try to clear this up ManhattanTheStarr and to everyone else as well, like i said before I have no problem with you not liking these guys. I feel that there's a generation for everyone. For some it's Gen 1 for other it may be this one. It was about 2 months ago I believe when it was posted that the creators purpose try to make the Pokemon a little weirder each generation to catch people's attention. I mean if every gen was similar to gen 1 people would say that gamefreak isn't creative. These starters only reinforce the fact that gen 5 is breaking the mold with Pokemon. They aren't just following the similar trends of the past games, they're making everyone completely new. The way I see it is that there is over 500 Pokemon. So there's something for everyone and everybody. You dislike some and love others. Remember this gen has a lot to offer. If you aren't to fond of the Pokemon in this gen, there are four other generations of Pokemon for you to like. Anyways that's my 2 cents.

The evolutions are good but it takes me a while to get used to them, i am surprised as to why would they choose a spanish based pokemon site,this is something interesting about how they took thta radical change in evolution.
We will only know for sure when they get revealed in pokemon sunday or coro coro

Ok people I liked Smugleaf the best and thought I would pick him but now I really like Wotter's last evo and Porchop's last evo quite a bit too, so I think I'm converting to a Wotter lover D:

Also for those that don't believe:

giant_otter.jpg

+
5124conch_shell.jpg

=
rumored-mijumaru-evos.jpg

Yay people are getting to love Pokabu's evos, I guess WPM was right, people hated Mijumaru at first but now they love it, and i guess the same thing will happen to pokabu's evos

I have to agree with CHIMCHAR! I never liked any of the pokemon from generations 1-4 and I had promised myself to like generation 5 when Zorua and Zoroark were first revealed. Now I've liked everything stated and revealed thusfar, which proves further in theory that everyone has their own likes/dislikes. Some of you don't like the pokemon whereas others love it. Its only natural.

So Tsutaaja and Mijjy's 1st evos are already true. Pokabu's 1st evo looks rather believable, Pigsy-style from Journey to the West, but still kind of matches Pokabu's style itself.

For the final evolutions, I'm not so sure anymore. Mijjy's final evo looks nothing like an otter. Emaciated Walrus in my opinion. Looks =\. If that thingum is really the Thing, then the rumours about the Mijjy family being Water-Fighting would be false.

Pokabu's final evo's still rather acceptable. Still looks boar-ish. Might be Fire-Fighting (aww please no) or Fire-Dark (one fat Houndoom).

Tsutaaja's 1st evo still looks rather Tsutaaja-ish. But the final evo looks kind of out-of-place. Firstly they removed the legs, made it kind of emanate some king-like aura about it (the Collar, the V-shaped crown thing on top if its head, and the seemgingly elaborate grass patterns with that pale green into it.)

But I still think that it would be thoroughly disappointing if these were real. Not for the Pokabu family, a bit for the Tsutaaja one, and totally for the four-legged otter/walrus/idunnowhatsthatthing. Mijjy's 1st evo looked awesome until...

PS: But I thought Serebii.net already doubted them as fakes a couple of days ago already?

The monkeys. Erm. Rather possible. But given that there were so many scam screenshots in the past I'm not really into believing in these anymore until concrete evidences and screenshots are provided.

ANYWAY 12 more days till we find all of the answers. Relax.

Less than 12 days, actually.
There will corocoro 3 days before (Actually, earlier than 3, leaks) and the rom will leak. We will have all the info way before the game actually comes out xD

Yes, weren't these confirmed fake on Serebii? OR something? This is old, another member put it in the B/W Discussion.

I hope to God/Arceus/Oddish these are fake.

NOOOOOOOO. God, there goes my hopes for a good generations starters. At least I'm picking the beast one, the water otter. It's the only stomachable one.

Mijumaru's evo doesn't look like an otter at all :/ I love otters, I didn't like Mijumaru, but I liked the direction it was going in with it's first evo. But the last one is horrid.

I'm also a little disappointed that Pokabu becomes biped and slightly humanoid. I would have preferred it to be on all fours, and more pig-like. But it's okay, I could grow to liking it.

Tsutaaja looks good, I have no complaints about that one.

I hope it's fake because of Mijumaru's. I like almost all of the new pokemon so far. But that evo is hideous.

A trio of monkeys.....isn't that part of Japanese mythology or something?

I remember from Okami, there was a trio of monkeys - and that game borrows exclusively from Japanese mythos. Perhaps this is a similar thing?

In regards to the starters, I was initially very taken back too. However.....I can accept them.
*Tsutarja's final form...I think is rather bland and underwhelming - but it fits, and is probably the smoothest transition of the 3.

*Pokabu's was always been a struggle to think of. The middle form looks very genuine, and the final is...ugly...but I can take it. My only concern is that it will be yet another Fighting dual type.

*Mijumaru's, like others, disappointed me at first. It looks amazing on its own, but it's just such a large departure from 2 somewhat misleading prevos. It is an otter (I wish people on Gfaqs would stop calling it a narwhal, lolwut?). But we were all expecting some bipedal, furry, fighting machine. Though it could still be part-Fighting it doesn't look the part. I think I'm still going to pick Mijumaru as my starter. It's a very weird departure, but still looks cool. I've come to accept it.

Well, the whole theory that Dento is a Grass leader is on the fringe now, if its confirmed that he will be using the entire Monkey trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back