(1) Isshu's Starter Evolutions Leaked; Another New Pokemon [9/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great news! I'm so excited about Tsutaja and Mijumaru....not Pokabu ~_~ Lets try and not have a fire/fighting next time, k?
And about the monkey trio...this could be a good idea, if they execute it properly. I don't want their evolutions (if they even evolve) to look as similar to each other as they do now. I mean, the water monkey looks almost the same but its blue..
Also not to mention that we've already gotten a fire monkey before :/

Still choosing Tsutaja:) the evo is amazing.

Pokabu's are just fatties.

Mijumaru's evolutions are actually pretty cool, but the final is a swampert with a shell on it.

Yanappu and the other monkeys: total gimmicks.

I guess the pokemon franchise will never return to what the first generation had in terms of originality and design. With mijumaru dont get me wrong the final evolution is fantastic as a pokemon, but makes no sense to mijumaru at all. Wheres the cute orange nose?

Guys seriously the starters are fine. If you don't like them cool, but they're not horrible. I mean in both gen 3 and gen4 people said the exact same thing. I think the reason some of you guys don't like them is because some of you guys had a picture in your head of where the starter designs were headed or where you wanted to go. The you got something totally different. This is why I don't try to hard to picture the starter evolutions because when you think about an idea and fall in love with it, only to find out that you idea will never come into fruition then I'd be mad. Yes I know some of you just don't like them and that's fine, I'm just saying if no one promise anything and if you had an idea of the starters which was different, you can't blame gamefreak It's just that you guys had to different ideas.

I've just noticed, it's probably exactly a week until we get CoroCoro leaks, so it will definitely tell us if these are real or not. If these are real, however, I swear I will hurl myself off a cliff (to everyone's relief).

I am now declaring we call Pokabu's final evolution Pokanon. Because a giant bipedal pig reminds me of Ganon.

I actually didn't like Pokabu's evos at first...but they've "warmed" up to me. And right from the get go I loved Smugleaf's. It becoming a king snake is just so fitting for our little smug lizard. And Mijumaru's is pretty cool.

Overall, all I can say is that Pokanon better not be Fire/Fighting. Cause then I'll be ready to maul it.

JUST REMEMBER! Everyone hated Mijumaru at first (I mean REALLY hated) and now it's the most popular starter everyone is talking about. The same seems to be true of its evolutions!

Since it looks like a Ganon reference and it looks sinister it will most likely be Fire/Dark.

Mijumaru could become Water/Fighting because he looks like a fighter/samurai in all three forms.

Lets just keep in mind that some evolutions of pokemon dont make sense until Bulbapedia shows us the origin.

Ok can we please stop this whole first gen originality design. Of course they we originally, they were the first freaking generation of Pokemon! Second they weren't original they were just plain looking animals with s different color. By now we are going to have Pokemon with a few similarities to one another, but they're still different.

Seriously, it's our opinions on if we like them or not. No need to enforce your opinion on someone who doesn't like them... which is apparently a lot. T_T

chimchar15 I understand what you are saying, but when the line doesnt make sense and it appears that the designers are simply trying to exceed expectations rather than create a design that makes sense, then it can get horrible. This series is meant to be hyped up as a new series, returning to what make pokemon great. Gamefreak cant say that and then just return to terrible design. I mean look at infernape and pokabu's final, see the uncanny similarities? And fire/fighting, I mean do we need to see that yet again?

I always loved Mijumaru and warming up to Mijumaru's final... IF it's true..
Just not loving Pokanon (had to steal the, vaporchu :D)

Also... Can someone explain why this is confirmed? (I'm a little hazy on the facts... :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back