(1) Isshu's Gym Leader's Revealed! [9/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this doesn't make you want to buy the games i don't know what will, "In Raimon City, there's the Musical Hall, an American Football field (with trainers to battle) and a Basketball court."

So...when this comes out in english what do you think their names will be?

I'm betting that Electric gym leader's name will be Trixie. They always seem to use puns on the type they use.

Mon said:
I'm betting that Electric gym leader's name will be Trixie. They always seem to use puns on the type they use.

I was thinking, Lectra, or Electra or something. But yes, judging by my avatar, I'm clearly in love with here. $: <3

Their English names will have to deal with the type of Pokemon they use. Although, I do think they'll not change Iris's name to anything else, but I'm not entirely sure about that.

We'll need to wait and see what the English names for the Isshu Gym Leaders are going to be.

Kamitsure looks kinda like the girl from Dragonball Z, but she's cool. I find it odd how Iris is in-game. Thank god she's in Pokemon White! (I got black)

If i'm not mistaken, I think Iris is in both games. You only battle her in White. I could be wrong though.

She's in both games; and yes you battle her in White though. You get the other dude for black

Kojondo, Mon1010, y'all need to read the front page a bit more.

"Apparently, Black version has Iris as its eighth Gym Leader while White has an old man named Shaga as its eighth Gym Leader"

But I did read the front page. It said that in the version they played (White) they battled Iris. Now i'm confused.

Cool, the gym leaders look nice, I'm surprised Iris is the last gym leader I wonder if she will have any other roles in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back