(1) Isshu's Gym Leader's Revealed! [9/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the bug guy is a guy. Hes just like bugsy, its a he i think. Bug gym leaders are weird, get some masculine clothes.
It would make them even.
Boys: Girls:
1st gym (only 1) normal
bug electric
ice flying
ground dragon

Iris doesn't look good enough in the anime to be the last gym leader. But who knows? She'll most likey have Kibago's last evolution. I think she'll play an important role in the games, showing up here and there, just like Cynthia in DPP

I just hope iris doesn't end taking any part in Pokemon musical the fudging Pokemon contests episodes were so dumb

she's proboly going to be like misty and just follow ash around and do random stuff

Or ya know, Iris just knows what shes doing and thats why shes the last gym leader. I gained alot of respect for her now, shes goanna be a very interesting character.

I don't think Iris is going to be the last gym leader, maybe it's her sister or something? I just don't see it tying in with the anime, unless she takes someone's place as she can't be a gym leader at the start of the anime serious with a Kigabo, and I wouldn't like her to come out revealing herself to have like a secret Arceus or something like Takuto did.

She could just be a child prodigy. Simple.

Ice/dragon as last two gyms? *remembers gold and silver* *shivers* I always had trouble with the last two gyms in Gen. 2.

So the types that didn't get gyms this time are: poison, dark(again), psychic, fighting, steel, and rock(thank god). So usually they use those types for the elite four, so what do you think the elite four will be? I think it will be E1=Rock, E2=Psychic, E3=Steel, E4=Dark, Champ=Random

@runeon: HaHa.!!! An arceus with a dragon plate :p

But who knows??? Iris could have more Pokémon at the gym?
like how misty was able to use whatever was at the gym in the anime.

I like all these Gym leaders. Electric girl is awesome. But Bug person... well, I just hope that's a girl. If not, Richard Simmons wants his hair back.

I'm not bothered by Iris being the final Gym leader. I just hope that adds something interesting to the anime.

No Fighting type Gym, that's too bad. I hope there's a Fighting type Elite 4 member who's at least decent to look at. We women need something to drool over as we play, too. So far the only attractive males we have are Poddo and Dento.

The stange thing is, I was expecting Iris to be a gym leader...

or something more important then just the Female who follows Ash around LAWL

and Dento's eyes still scare me ._.

Sweet. A Dragon-type Gym Leader. Hopefully it'll be a challenge, because my perspective on B/W are slowly changing.

I kind of like the typing on the new gym leaders. Electric Gyms have been in every generation so it's only fitting that they return. The gym leaders are kind of cool looking too. Iris as a gym leader is interesting and a real curve ball on the plot of the anime I think. Hopefully there will be a bunch of dragon pokemon in Isshu! My favorite would have to be the ground gym leader, he looks fierce. Also, yay for no rock gym leader to battle first!!
And about the bug gym leader, when has a bug user not looked weird?

I like the designs of the gym leaders. Still wish they would have made one of them Dark-type, though.

And in case nobody has said it yet, I will relish the chance to defeat Walker Texas Ranger. It's the closest I can get to actually beating the crud out of Chuck Norris. Lord knows he deserves to get his butt handed to him by a cute little Mijumaru spamming Water Gun.

I think it's more like she's someone related to the gym leader, but the gym leader got into some situation like too old, away, and she become the substitute gym leader. Pure speculation but that's what I think.

Not only Iris is a Gym Leader. She owns DRAGONS and gives the LEGEND badge + she is the 8th leader!? o.o
That kinda awesome for a main-anime charecter :3

I think its fake.
because there is 8 gymleaders and you can see 7 of them
but there is no dento or aloe in the pic.
but maybe this time ther could be more than 8badges but
I think iris is a charactor like shirona from Dp according to the video where she appears with a old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back