(1) Isshu's Gym Leader's Revealed! [9/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay I finally started a thing (I don't know how you'd say you started an "I want news.. I want news.. I want news.." chain :S)! :D That makes me feel happy! Just 3... more... hours... D:...

Also I like your username MultitaskingOctopus XD!

I'm surprised about Iris.

I'm betting that Ash will only find out when they get to the 8th Gym :D

He'll be like: why didn't you tell me?
you never asked!

I just hope that they actually fight for real.

any estimation of when we'll get the full list of pokemon? cant people like decode the game to get the pokemon images or something?

edit whats so special about 2 and a half hours?

Yeah... That Bug Gym leader's picture is downright nightmarish. Hopefully his / her / its official art makes him / her / it look a little less crazy. >_> Anyway, Iris as the final Gym leader is pretty cool. I didn't really give Gym leaders much thought, so it caught me off guard.

Looking forward to whatever leaks today (if we do get more).

i dont think iris is the gym leader in real life -_- its only for the games.. her dad or mom or something is probably the real gym leader in the anime.

She might turn out to be a gym leader in the anime as well since she is one in the game. She is similar to Misty, Misty turned out to be a gym leader in the game and anime.

(*keeps refreshing main page for more news......any news....*)

but anyways so is theyre never gonna be a dark type gym?

and wasnt flannery's father a member of the elite four and the former lavaridge town gym leader or something what was that about cuz i dont think it was mentioned at all after that come to think of it none of hoenn's elite four besides drake/wallace/steven even appeared in the anime.

Iwantnewiwantnewsiwantnews!
I cant stay up all night, but i wish i could. Actually, i dont care. I want my monkey evolutions, icecream evolution, polarbear, powerrangers, axel pre evo, hydra, fozenchicken, rajins, roamers, cyber laser cannon bug, wargle baby, yorky evolution, and a lot more this second.
Youd think id be able to wait a bit longer but my psychiatrist says i got isshus(i see the pun now.).

i think when its time for ash to battle the 8th gym leader shell come out and tell ash it was her, she never wanted to be a gym leader she was just born into it, her dad gave her his "onnoskuoo- cant spell it) and she was training with it untill one day it had a egg and onno' let her hatch it and a kidago hatched out, it reminded her that she never got to go on a journey like everyone else did, so she took her kidago and started off there(starter town??) and now shes traveling with ash, "i just didnt wanna miss out on all the fun....so you wanna battle now?"-Iris... lol

and maybe during the whole anime, she never battles ash, (like dawn does sometimes) because she wants to forget bout being a gym leader??

lol maybe thats the "story line" with iris??

Edit: maybe my"iris hatching kidago from the egg her fathers pokemon had" theory might be right. maybe thats why kidago jumps and rides in her hair, like some young do to their parents(LOL!). it might feel safe seeing as iris might of been the first thing it saw and thought it was her mother....maybe!

What do you all think their main pokemon will be? All i got are
electric-zebolt
ground-crookodile herder
ice-polarbear
flying-wargle
dragon-okousou

Oh wow zero, love your signature. Make it yourself?

Hmm. I wonder if because the levels at which your Pokemon will obey you are so much higher, if the gym leaders' monsters will be at much higher levels then in previous games.

Edit: It makes no sense to me that Iris is the final gym leader, as she's the youngest. What qualifies one to be a gym leader? Is it the strength of their monsters? The experience of the trainer? If it's all based on strength of the monsters, then I doubt she trained all of hers by herself. If it's anything like training animals in the real world, it takes years and years to gain the knowledge and skill required to do so. You don't see too many young Olympic-level horse back riders. She's, what,....12?

Sorry to be picky, but that bugs me beyond belief.

Yeah, I wasn't really expecting Iris to be a gym leader.
But it goes back to the good old days with Ash traveling with a gym leader or two...

maybe like i said the 8th gym leader is passed on through family in that city, the last gym leader had to do something all of a sudden(or died) and iris was next in line. maybe her dad or the last gym leader gave her their pokemon?? and she didnt wanna do it and took her pokemon and left the city and met ash.... and soooo on

I think it makes sense. It matters on their capabilities to. Tate and liza are the youngest but they have a psychic connection, giving them instant qualification. She apparentally has a strong connection to dragons or pokemon in general. So i guess since shes to young, its unfair for a 15 year old to beat the elite four to. Better then having typlosion beating an old man senseless.

These leaders look great, though I can't say I am too happy about the types picked. I'm not surprised Iris is a leader.

Am I the only person who thought the bug leader was a girl? I just don't see it as a guy... I want a better pic. :p

I am really loving these new gym leaders. Flying, Bug and Aloe are my favourite out of all of them. I've always wanted another Bug Gym. Hopefully he'll be a challenge to be though. And I'm liking that the Bug Gym is in Huin City, which was really surprising. I can't wait to see what the rest of the cities look like. And how the Gyms are designed. And what pokemon they use.

Getting too exicted!

Edit: I also love Dento, Kon and Poddo. :) Great idea having all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back