(1) Isshu's Gym Leader's Revealed! [9/15]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iris beeing the dragon gym leader would explain here kibago.
I'm not to sure if I should be happy about the types of the gyms, since I can't say which Pokémon you'll encounter that are effectiv against them.

Quick notice:

The gym badges are now increasing the max lvl off Pokémon you can control which are trade always by 10 (0-1 Badge lvl 1-10, 2 Badges 10-20 and so on till 8 Badges all lvl).

They are reenacting 1st gen to have 2 gym leaders accompany Ash. Ash met Misty first, Brock later, now he will meet Iris first, Dent later while challenge the latter gym first.

I am surprised that Iris is a gym leader never would've guessed about Iris being a gym leader and also wouldn't have guessed her being the 8th gym leader. So it seems like Ash will be traveling with two gym leaders of the Isshu region on his journeys. I hope that they soon reveal the Pokemon that the gym leaders will have soon.

I think someone mentioned this earlier either in this thread or in the other thread, but could Iris have something to do with the legendaries? The badge you get from her is the "Legend Badge". Also, as the 3rd mascot will be Ice/Dragon, I was thinking that the Ice and then Dragon gyms would have something to do with it. Perhaps Sekka and the Dragon city are both major plot cities?

@Timeshift:

Dragon Pokémon are always considered semi-legendaries, since the start of the game.

Iris is the 8th gym leader! :O She doesn't look that tough! The flying gym leading wins!

I wonder if Iris is going to wait until Ash is ready to face the 8th gym leader to tell Ash that she is the 8th gym leader. :O

Again it's easier with the water Pokémon starter:

Water starter: 2 bad mus
Fire: 3 (if you count the fightning)
grass: 4

she is to young to be the 8th gym leader shes the youngest of all the 8th gym leaders

Girl gym leaders look really nice. But why can't they make more guys that just look... HANDSOME once in a while xD

Only guy Gym Leader I like are Dento and Poddo. The rest are just... scary. Especially that Ground guy. xD The third gym leader has been bugging me for a while and now I know why... Looks like this guy from South Park. See the uncanny resemblence? XDDD

http://pokebeach.com/news/0910/isshu-gym-leaders.jpg

vs.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100408124935/southpark/images/thumb/6/67/Kip_Drody.jpg/600px-Kip_Drody.jpg

Dento:
No... it's not him. There's some other guy. Similar expression, similar hairstyle...
Come on, you must know who I'm talking about (because I sure don't)...!

Is it normal for a 16-year-old to find a fictional pokemon character attractive!? That Furou girl just blows me away... :rolleyes:

Woah the ground gym leader looks evil
Haha yeah and I though I was the only one who though she was hot! XD

i dont know if i like iris being the last gym leader and the dragon type gym -_- kinda lame shes not cool.. but o well everything else is good.. and when i get to the 8th badge ill make sure i crushhh her!! :D

I would prefer the electric leader most, since the flying girl is a bit to hanna montana.

Lol, I find it interesting how the Ice type gym leaders are always the 7th ones. Pryce, Candice, and now this one. I might be missing another since I can't remember much of this particular thing at the moment. Wasn't the Icicle badge used before? o_0

Egh...another Ice type? Meh fine. Iris being the 8th gym leader really threw me off guard >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back