(1) Information on Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion [12/13]

I can't believe no one's pointed out that this means there's no 100/100/100/100/100/100 cute legendary this gen, unless I'm really bad at interpreting Hoopa's stats.

Drohn said:
professorlight said:
So diancie is not the hidden evolution of carbink?
Man... crystal is gonna be pissed when I break the news to her. Not to mention diancie has a very good chance of replacing her in my team, poor dear.

The only thing I don't like is that they are still events, so you only get them one time, and if you restart the game, tough luck. Sigh... it's meloetta all over again...

The resemblance between the two is very high. They might have some sort of relation. On the bright side, you'll be able to use PokéBank to store them before starting a new game!

But I can't pay for pokebank, not even if I needed it for more than just store diancie.

Events should come as patches now. From the release onwards, every time someone starts a new game, he can get the events released and patched in the console. If you lose the console, you can always patch the new one.
Everybody wins.

Since we don't know the IVs or natures of the Pokémon this is the best I could come up with for the stats:

Hoopa:
80 / 100 / 60 / 140 / 130 / 70

This only gives it a BST of 580 meaning there are probably 20 extra base stats to go around to make up for lower IVs. Also of course one of these stats could go up and another down because of the nature.

Volcanion:
70 / 110 / 120 / 105 / 100 / 70

Same as above, only this time it'd get 25 extra base stats since this is only a BST of 575.

Overall they both seem pretty underwhelming, especially Hoopa with that awful Def.

Well it's definitely not me since I've literally seen the proof and just double-checked it again. Who knows... maybe the last three Pokemon change Dex number based on when you encounter them. Or Serebii just got it wrong.

Then may we see this proof? Or are just gonna have to decide whether to trust your info for ourselves? ;3

I knew the info on all this was true or at least not a total lie so happy that volcanon is what there taking about in Juan Plaza and does this mean Hoopa is related to the scary house story about the Faceless men/man?

Something is weird with all that :

first: no 100 all across the board legendary. But that's not a big thing GF could have changed their mind about putting one of those.

Second: The three signature moves we never heard of when we know ruin of light is coded in the game and can be called by hotel richissime (then why not those 3).

Third: Volcanion being related to the blackout... Have those guy played the game at all? Team flare was hogging the power for themselves, THAT was the cause of the blackout. If they had a volcanion we would have known.

The two mega latis were already known to be the only ones found (and they have separate stones), we don't have stats however and that's too bad.

Water Pokémon Master said:
I'm only allowed to post what I posted, sorry. Maybe at a later date.

WPM I am carious as to who is telling you when you can post the info. Is it an inside source, or is it a hacker or what? I think that's what most of us would like to know. You don't have to reveal their name or any of their contacts/info, however it would be appreciated if you would fill us in on who this guy is.

GDK said:

first: no 100 all across the board legendary. But that's not a big thing GF could have changed their mind about putting one of those.

Second: The three signature moves we never heard of when we know ruin of light is coded in the game and can be called by hotel richissime (then why not those 3).

Third: Volcanion being related to the blackout... Have those guy played the game at all? Team flare was hogging the power for themselves, THAT was the cause of the blackout. If they had a volcanion we would have known.
Not agreeing or disagreeing with your stance, but a couple things on a couple of your points.

2: Gen V had moves that weren't legitimately available until the release of BW2--Relic Song, Secret Sword, Freeze Shock, Ice Burn, and Techno Blast. These moves weren't able to be used by Metronome. It's very possible that Gen VI has something similar that prevents the usage of these moves with Metronome.

3. An NPC says that the blackouts were related to a "Lava Dome Pokemon". While Heatran is classified as the Lava Dome Pokemon, and Team Flare did indeed harvest the power for themselves, that NPC could be referring to Volcanion. After all, Volcanion generates steam from inside itself (something that I'm sure water and lava could accomplish), which can help generate electricity for the city.

don()shinobi said:
GDK said:

Not agreeing or disagreeing with your stance, but a couple things on a couple of your points.

2: Gen V had moves that weren't legitimately available until the release of BW2--Relic Song, Secret Sword, Freeze Shock, Ice Burn, and Techno Blast. These moves weren't able to be used by Metronome. It's very possible that Gen VI has something similar that prevents the usage of these moves with Metronome.

3. An NPC says that the blackouts were related to a "Lava Dome Pokemon". While Heatran is classified as the Lava Dome Pokemon, and Team Flare did indeed harvest the power for themselves, that NPC could be referring to Volcanion. After all, Volcanion generates steam from inside itself (something that I'm sure water and lava could accomplish), which can help generate electricity for the city.

Ruin of light cannot be called by metronome either (you would already have seen the animation for it all over the internet), just it appears in the attack database and can be drawn by the hotel richissime since it's just text

GDK said:

The two mega latis were already known to be the only ones found (and they have separate stones), we don't have stats however and that's too bad.

Well um I`m going to sort-of disagree with your statement GDK no a fence but if something was kept secret up to now i`m sure GF would have firewall upon firewall to keep hackers away and to keep stuff secret. Also Volcanion up until now was said to be a evolution to Heatran :p really people come on. Anyway back to the topic i was on OK so Heatran Volcarona and Volcanion all could be lava dome pokemon so recap on generations and evil scheme time :). Gen 4 Team Galactic After beating Elite 4 They try to use Heatran's power to take over Sinnoh, Gen 5 after you humiliate Team Plasma and beat Elite 4 you go to Relic Castle and wander through it and fight clueless grunts and find a sage that are worshiping i guess Volcarona then catch Volcarona, Gen 6 We have no idea about the second scheme yet but if we now anything about Volcanon right now is that he will most likely be in the part with the lava in the dome shape building (hence Lava Dome Pokemon) and will be causing the blackouts before Team Flare got there and was siphoning the reserve power from that part of the station.

So well I hope this is mostly accurate cause the way we know everything right now is that this is maybe the correct way to think of the next part of the story for right now. Please feel free to criticize my idea in anyway you would like OK and I hope my theory is correct or at least close :).

Professer K said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
I'm only allowed to post what I posted, sorry. Maybe at a later date.

WPM I am carious as to who is telling you when you can post the info. Is it an inside source, or is it a hacker or what? I think that's what most of us would like to know. You don't have to reveal their name or any of their contacts/info, however it would be appreciated if you would fill us in on who this guy is.

I second this post. Who is telling you what and what not to post?

Reggie McGigas said:
Professer K said:

The Nintendo assassins.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Reggie McGigas said:

The Nintendo assassins.

Wouldn't be surprised. First they go after YouTube vids, now the Pokemon information. SMH. Lol, though I also would really like to know

Check said:
GDK said:

-_- well um I`m going to sort-of disagree with your statement GDK no a fence but if something was kept secret up to now i`m sure GF would have firewall upon firewall to keep hackers away and to keep stuff secret. Also Volcanon up until now was said to be a evolution to Heatran :p really people come on. Anyway back to the topic i was on ok so Heatran Volcarona and Volcanon all could be lava dome pokemon so recap on generations and evil scheme time :). Gen 4 Team Galactic After beating Elite 4 They try to use Heatrans power to take over Sinnoh. Gen 5 after you humiliate Team Plasma and beat Elite 4 you go to Relic Castle and wander through it and fight clueless grunts and find a sage that are worshiping i guess Volcarona then catch Volcarona. Gen 6 We have no idea about the second scheme yet but if we now anything about Volcanon right now is that he will most likely be in the part with the lava in the dome shape building (hence Lava Dome Pokemon) and will be causing the blackouts before team flair got there and was siphoning the reserve power from that part of the station. So well I hope this is mostly accurate cause the way we know everything right now is that this is maybe the correct way to think of the next part of the story for right now. Please feel free to criticize my idea in anyway you would like ok and I hope my theory is correct or at least close :).

The second scheme of team flare was all of the looker storyline after that team flare is disbanded forever.
Also ruin of light is also a secret (and we still don't know who uses it, we still speclate on AZ's floette) and yet was found, and the three legendary are in the GTS database since we can ask for them.

Back