(1) Information on Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion [12/13]

Diancie's ability is Clear Body. I saw a screenshot of it somewhere but I don't remember where. Still, this further aids Diancie and Carbink's connection.

So uh, WPM, are you allowed to post/confirm anything else? Or hint stuff like Volcanion's connection to the blackouts?

Kinda disappointed Diancie's ability is Clear Body but it's better than pressure I suppose. She can safely go mix attacker with that.

NickFusi0n, can you find the screenshot?

And yea, its hidden ability would probably be sturdy, especially considering Diancie has the same BS except with 100 more distributed to it offenses equally.

I'm pretty certain myself that Carbink is related to Diancie, and with the new movie being on Mega-Evos, they all may have a relation with the sundial.

Can't find it, it was only the top screen of the 3DS though. And either way WPM confirmed it to be true so..

I have a theory. The event Diancie that we will be receiving when the movie comes out could be used to obtain Latiosite and Latiasite. Perhaps bringing Diancie to the Sundial will trigger some sort of event where Diancie summons the mega stones. It could be unlikely as Diancie isn't related to Latios or Latias in any way as far as we know, but it could be possible. I still bet bringing Diancie to the glowly spot in Reflection Cave, somewhere in Glittering Cave or the Sundial will do something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5wpbz0qytU Official English trailer for Diancie. From the looks of it, it can learn Dazzling Gleam and Calm Mind. We're also getting more information about it soon. Oh and WPM, I just saw the update on the main page. We already knew what Shiny Diancie looks like but that Pokedex entry puts most speculation to an end. May I ask which version which Pokedex entry is from? And does this happen to be Diamond Storm? http://pokebeach.com/news/0214/diancie-6.jpg

It's been a while and we still haven't gotten a response to this. Who is telling WPM what to and what to not post? Seriously...

Repeating what I said above.
1. Bring it to the Anistar Sundial - Get Latiosite and Latiasite or something else
2. Bring it to Glittering Cave
3. Bring it to the glowing spot in Reflection Cave

Btw I just saw your video T-Tube. Nice work.

I doubt we'll get the Lati@sites out of this. Between Diancie and the movie short, there's already two distributions for this movie, and I doubt they'll add a third, even if it's an in-game event. Most likely they'll save the Latis for a later movie event.

I doubt that too, although this movie seems to have some sort of focus on mega-evolutions.

What other mysteries other than the location/method of obtaining Diancie exists (including the other 2 hidden legendaries)?

i think we might not see volcanion and hoopa so soon cause it can be like genesect and meloetta, and does anyone know if shiny carbink will transform into shiny diancie?

If the method to get it is through transforming a Carbink into a Diancie then yea it'll transform into the shiny one.

Back