(1) Information on Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion [12/13]

Hyperspace Hole looks like a recipe for disaster.

Any info on...
...AZ's Floette and the 2 new Vivillon patterns? Guessing not, since you didn't post anything about them, but if you have this info, I might as well ask if you got the related info.

don()shinobi said:
Any info on...
...AZ's Floette and the 2 new Vivillon patterns? Guessing not, since you didn't post anything about them, but if you have this info, I might as well ask if you got the related info.

I was wondering about this too. Also,

Reggie McGigas said:
This is a very easy question to answer. Without a doubt, it's Mega Lati@s and Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion.

/thread

But here's a followup question. Why wait when everyone else has already released the info?

On the plus side, at least we have a bit more (actual) information about those three, including the blackout bit.

On the other hand, raise your hands if you didn't see this coming...

There are a lot of power plant buildings that are locked... will a future update unlock them and give us access to the Volcano Pokemon? It's very interesting to see its relation to the blackouts.

Why was Celebii mentioned at all if it doesn't change?

Pokepower22 said:
At least there is still mystery's to found in X and Y with the Hiker and the new Region.

And the ghost girl. And the Chamber of Emptiness which I only seem to be the one with any interest in it.

Wasn't MegaLatias Dragon/Fairy?

More important. Any info of Volcanion, Hoopa and Diancie ABILITIES?

Pokewiz1999 said:
Pokepower22 said:
At least there is still mystery's to found in X and Y with the Hiker and the new Region.

And the ghost girl. And the Chamber of Emptiness which I only seem to be the one with any interest in it.
And don't forget the mysterious train tracks (I forgot the name of the city, but it's the one with the waterfalls).
But, I am excited for these new Pokemon. But, just how do we get them? Must we have previous legendaries? Then what? Take them to the power plant?

momoxmomo said:
Pokewiz1999 said:
And don't forget the mysterious train tracks (I forgot the name of the city, but it's the one with the waterfalls).
But, I am excited for these new Pokemon. But, just how do we get them? Must we have previous legendaries? Then what? Take them to the power plant?

I think they're DLC. If not I'm bringing a Heatran to whatever plaza they talk about a Lava Dome Pokemon in.

Pokewiz1999 said:
Pokepower22 said:

I have a feeling both of these relate to Hoopa.
Hoopa transports things to a secret place - one does have to go off the path to get to the Chamber of Emptiness. It also contains the Spooky Plate and Banettite, both of which have a direct interaction to Ghost types.
The ghost girl says something about it not being the player who did something, so there might be an event involving Hoopa where we discover Hoopa stole some precious item of hers and she's taken to wondering around, trying to find Hoopa. Hoopa would discover that its taking of ghost girl's item caused her grief, and then we have to go to the Chamber of Emptiness to find GG's item and give it back to her.

I'm really liking all three of these. I love Diancie's appearance, Hoopa has a typing I've wanted to see for ages, and Volcanion... everything about it is awesome.

I heard a theory that the reason Mega Lati@s are both the same color is because normal Lati@s are red+blue, and red+blue mix to make purple.

P.DelSlayer said:
I heard a theory that the reason Mega Lati@s are both the same color is because normal Lati@s are red+blue, and red+blue mix to make purple.
Not to mention it's a cool way of saying they are genetically related. Maybe they were once the same Pokemon and then diverged or something.

Water Pokémon Master said:
P.DelSlayer said:
Not to mention it's a cool way of saying they are genetically related. Maybe they were once the same Pokemon and then diverged or something.

Kind of like the kyurem deal in gen 5

Gabacho said:
Wasn't MegaLatias Dragon/Fairy?

More important. Any info of Volcanion, Hoopa and Diancie ABILITIES?

Please, is the only important info about these 3 Pokemon we don't know D:

P.DelSlayer said:
Oh good; I wasn't the only one who thought this. I personally think it's a fusion of the two, honestly - given how they look identical.

DNA said:
P.DelSlayer said:
Oh good; I wasn't the only one who thought this. I personally think it's a fusion of the two, honestly - given how they look identical.

Considering how close they are are and their Mega forms are identical, I wouldn't be surprised if they share the same Mega Stone (ie Latite).

Ugh. Hoopa looks so bad with that grin. Volcanion could've been cool without the huge ring on its back, and Diancie is just...ok. I wanna see a Sugimori version of the Lati@s before making a judgment call on it.

Back