(1) Galactic's Conquest Scans and Translations [10/8]

Rampardos seems really interesting. Maybe I'll make a rampardos deck when this set comes out.

OMG so much I want. Brilliant art!
Lickitung+yuka morii= Buying millions of packs when comes out
lickitung+ cute and flying=""
Thank you WPM!

Manectric (GC), Ampharos(GC), Ampharos(SW), Handsome, Wager, Team galactics mars. Control and lock.

Alot of decks will try to counter dusknoir/gengar, so mime won't be as effective for cities as brs.

The game mechanics seem to be getting very nebulous now; it is certainly much more complex than it ever used to be. I am not sure if that will benefit the game and increase variation in the format, or if it will give rise to another deck that will dominate the entire season.

We have Pokemon SP, weird new Pokemon Powers and Bodies, a Trainer card that can be played during the opponent's turn, and new concepts such as the Lost Zone and the + / - Trainer cards. Even if you compare this to Base Set, which had some extremely broken cards, you can definitely tell that the game is changing a lot.

Yes, it allow to more diverse strategy and in my opinion, it's very good thing as long no specific strategy have really clear advantage over others like GG previously.
The best thing about this set is pokepower faced by much greater risk than now and people will think twice about using claydol in their deck.
Strong decks usually have pokepower that give them advantage and ampharos-manetric itself not that great against deck that not dependant of pokepower.

Palkia Lv.X G only has one disadvantage: MACHAMP =/. I hate machamp beating good cards. =/

BTW, Tomukazu Kamiya's doing card arts again. Hurray!

I am so playing Palkia G Lv.X and Shaymin Lv.X. D:

elway said:
Yes, it allow to more diverse strategy and in my opinion, it's very good thing as long no specific strategy have really clear advantage over others like GG previously.
The best thing about this set is pokepower faced by much greater risk than now and people will think twice about using claydol in their deck.
Strong decks usually have pokepower that give them advantage and ampharos-manetric itself not that great against deck that not dependant of pokepower.

If your deck needs Poke-Powers, play Dialgia G Lv X to shut down Amphy's Poke-Body.

z0n3 g3tt3r said:
This Cacturne seems amazing for me :D
Finally somebody noticed him. Honestly, if there was some form of energy exceleration around, not to mention how slow the game is becoming (or usage of only fast acting cards), then he would be playable. However, because of those reasons, I don't see him getting alot of play. If Aqua's caturne had basic dark...:/ lol.

"Later tonight or tomorrow, we will post the rest of the DPt Entry Pack DX translations"

Please? :)

Ape is up, but what does Empoleon do. And what does that Jirachi do that's on the 2nd page on one of the pokemon-card.com links. For MMM it discards all energy and does something.

RE: (2) Dragonite Giveaway at Toys R Us and Upcoming Video Game Showdowns, Galactic's Conquest Scans and Translations [1

I cant wait until the Dragonite giveaway and the Galactics Conquest!(I love both)

Yeah, I must get that Dragonite. Even though it's not a cool legendary. :[ More Video Showdowns would be nice.

dmaster out.

Back