(1) Flu Quiz [5/3]

Don't kiss that strange boy, girl, or animal you have the hots for.
Did WPM really say that? .________. [/what in Blaziken's name is going on here????]

2 Deoxys?! xD
*Fakeness

There's only one per game, haxxorz!

I voted Swinub @~@ For teh lulz.

Good one, WPM!

These guys are sick, Ludicolo is the Mexican Pokemon.
This is on the Bulbapedia:

Ludicolo is a mixture of a pineapple and a duck (or possibly a platypus). Ludicolo sports a sombrero and a poncho. Ludicolo's name may be a combination of ridiculous, ludicrous, and loco, the Spanish word for crazy.

Phrases from Mystery Dungeon:

Amigo! Let us dance merrily!
Amigo! I leveled up! Time for a celebration!

Lol Brock cannot spread his "flu" to girls anymore. Not with Crogunk there :)

SilverK.P. said:
These guys are sick, Ludicolo is the Mexican Pokemon.
This is on the Bulbapedia:

Ludicolo is a mixture of a pineapple and a duck (or possibly a platypus). Ludicolo sports a sombrero and a poncho. Ludicolo's name may be a combination of ridiculous, ludicrous, and loco, the Spanish word for crazy.

Phrases from Mystery Dungeon:

Amigo! Let us dance merrily!
Amigo! I leveled up! Time for a celebration!

Lol Brock cannot spread his "flu" to girls anymore. Not with Crogunk there :)

WPM got owned!! Anyways, lol at the kissing the animal thing!

FICTIONAL CHARACTERS CAN SPREAD THE FLU! At least in their respective fictional universe. I speak of... experience. >:U

Inflated news story to distract people from the recession. OH NOES WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!! Suddenly our ailing economy pales in significance. Media, take a bow!

It's obvious why he based the next quiz on what it is based on. Watch him keeup it up there until Sunday's announcement.

Anyway, on the last quiz, I didn't vote at all, so I won! =D

On another note, this quiz isn't that hard. I haven't even played GSC, yet I have already narrowed it down to 2 or 3 choices.

They are making it sound worse than it really is but it is not that bad.:)

Actually, wouldn't Brock be a valid answer?

He had the flu in one episode, though it was banned in the US....

Lol, that is about the funniest news report I've ever seen throughout all the time I've read Pokebeach. But it's defenitely true that there's many other ways to get sick and die instead of worrying about this new epidemic. We should be careful though, so I guess it's a little of a worry. But there's other things that should've been controlled when they became a problem. Swine Flu isn't the only one.

- Luigi

You think this is funny?
Over 150+ people have died from the H1N1 Flu in Mexico, others are either mildly sick or worse - close to death even. You should all be ashamed, making fun of all this, and I hope you get it so you can learn that you shouldn't make fun of a disease that is more contagious than the flu and causes misery for everyone.

GoldenSun said:
You think this is funny?
Over 150+ people have died from the H1N1 Flu in Mexico, others are either mildly sick or worse - close to death even. You should all be ashamed, making fun of all this, and I hope you get it so you can learn that you shouldn't make fun of a disease that is more contagious than the flu and causes misery for everyone.

You can die from normal influenza. And it's not Swine Flu. It's Mexican Flu. No Pig has been diagnosed with H1N1. Only Mexicans. The disease is at it's 3rd or 4th stage already. Human to Human transmission.

GoldenSun said:
You think this is funny?

We're not making fun of anything. We're saying there are other, more important, more "impactful" things to worry about.

And misery for "everyone"? Sure there's misery, but most of it's not because of the disease itself. Most of the misery that's been caused is the media blowing things out of proportion and schools getting shut down, pigs getting slaughtered, emergency rooms being flooded, etc.

The media got you! :O

Back