(1) Fan Art of the 5th Generation Silhouetted Pokemon [2/9]

1.jpg
2.jpg

Pfft, everyone's falling for it. I should probably tell..

EDIT: HI JOEEE I LOVE YOU TOO <3

The ponytsil thingy looks like Celebi's head. It would be interesting if it was some kind of Lucario/Weaville/Celebi/Entei hybrid/ Hmm... I might want to make a fanfic about my predictions for movie 13.

So much for Zoroark and Lucario being "rivals"! they are in the same situation release wise, but Lucario has a major advantage. Still the 5th generation is off to a great start with these two!:D

Hey, this is the first region where the first Pokémon are an complete evolution line. But maybe, there is a evo of prevo.

Aw, Did I miss the party? They revealed it so quickly. It's a little disappointing. Here's the one I made when I saw the silhouette.

garyZ.jpg

Mew Jadester said:
some of those artworks are disgusting terrible and shouldn't be on the front page... oh my god.

Even if they are bad, it doesn't matter. It shows member's creativity and it doesn't have to be PERFECT or even meet your all mighty approval. I know I can't draw worth of crud, but if I did, I wouldn't have liked your comment.

I like the Shaymin form, the Rotom form, both of Xous's, the Sonic one, the Mightyena one, and both Lucario ones the most. But all of them are great ideas. Too bad it's been revealed and is less than good compared to all of these IMO.

dmaster out.

Back