(1) 'CoroCoro' Leaking! [9/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not taking me very long to warm up to the cat (the only one I didn't initially like). I just bought a 3DS (pretty much exclusively for XY), so my excitement has nearly peaked. Can't wait to see the other pages.

something I've just realized, not sure if anyone has thought about this

The leaker said the second Mewtwo forme would be more Mew-like
It turns out they were most likely talking about the Mega Mewtwo we already knew.

that aside

The new fossils look nice, and I really like the new dog Pokemon. Hopefully there's a gimmick where each of its different styles has a different type (eg Normal/Fire, Normal/Ice, Normal/Fairy...., would be nice if there was one for each type so they could get all the Normal type combinations out the way).
Meowstick is AWESOME

mastermagpie said:
Wohoo! Finally! Although, Mega Garchomp? Doesn't really need a Mega Evolution...

From this, I bet Megas can't be used competitively! They're gonna be so overpowered!

I think it's been confirmed that only one Mega Pokemon can be used per battle.

Fairy/Ghost is only resisted by Litleo (as far as we know). If Mismagius gets retyped it's going to be very happy.

STARTER EVOS!
corocoro9139.jpg

Momaster12 said:
Drohn said:
I see several Pokémon I don't recognise on the left; it could be due to the size though. The yellow one looks new. What is Fletching battling with in the picture above it?

The fossil Pokémon look great; both of them. I'm definitely using the cat Pokémon in my team!

Fletchling is probably fighting Spewpa.
What is Sylveon fighting?

Froakie.

But I believe Dedenne is fighting an unknown Pokémon.

Apparently the type chart info is fake

Also, I feel like the only one who LOVES the new Mewtwo. It looks amazing, and so do all the other revealed Pokemon. Gen 6 is going to be amazah!!!

Ive gotta say guys, Im so excited about these updates! I had to make an account on this forum xDD

Seriously though, as a fossil pokemon fan, after all these years... They finally made a freakin T-Rex pokemon! >=D And it has nice typing! I feel sorry for the other one though =/

But yeah... The starter evolutions... BAHAHAHAHA! XDD What did they do to Chespin!? xDD I'm glad I chose Froakie from the beginning >3

Here's a fascinating tidbit: on that page with all the moves listed, Geomancy, Oblivion Wing, and Parting Shot's types are all listed as "???". I can't think of any reason for this other than the original leaker's assertions that some moves could have more than one type...

GOSHDARNIT. Why does Chespin's evo look the crappiest? T_T Chespin was my fave among the three, but these 2nd stage evos make Fennekin and Froakie look better. D:

A possible list of all Pokemon getting Mega Evolutions was posted along with the news of the scans by NowGamer.com (http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2076568/pokemon_x_y_mega_garchomp_mega_mewtwo_new_fossil_pokemon.html):

363423.jpg

DorianBlack said:
Here's a fascinating tidbit: on that page with all the moves listed, Geomancy, Oblivion Wing, and Parting Shot's types are all listed as "???". I can't think of any reason for this other than the original leaker's assertions that some moves could have more than one type...

I thought it was confirmed that Geomancy was Fairy, Oblivion Wing was Dark and Parting Shot was Dark?

The only thing I can really see being a dual type attack out of those is Oblivion Wing, obviously being a Dark/Flying attack. Parting Shot could be Dark/Fighting I suppose?

Froakie's evolution is actually very cool. My favourite starter was Chespin. It has now changed.

Testtest said:
A possible list of all Pokemon getting Mega Evolutions was posted along with the news of the scans by NowGamer.com (http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2076568/pokemon_x_y_mega_garchomp_mega_mewtwo_new_fossil_pokemon.html):

363423.jpg

Those have been pretty much confirmed fake - it appears that the shot was taken off of a computer, and it's Google Translate Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back