(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

Weyard said:
im pretty sure it was one of the fake leaks that said that. also im pretty sure that in a thread elsewhere they figured out where in japan it was supposed to be. based on the one big harbor city and the bridges and such. don't recall where. but they had a picture of japan where they had circled it and everything and it looked pretty exact. to the west of johto and up a little i think, on the other side of the island.

There aren't any formations in Japan that have the "m" shape of Isshu and are still big enough to be recognized as an actual region, though. And there's far too much going on on the map we have now for it only to be a small portion of the map.
Edit: I say we form a team to search the entire map of the world for this shape. So far, the closest I have is the area around Sanghai, China (tilt your head to the left?). But that's not "very far away." Also, I think the fact that it start on route one confirms that it is at least not in Japan.
Edit2: I've looked around and realized I'm not the first to notice Songai. That's good. It has everything the region has, and once we can get a straight-down view of Isshu we should be able to confirm it's location (Songai or elsewhere)

hey guys maybe new info about black white having something to do with ruby sapphire and hoenn its self http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1213478_1124.html check it out tell me what ya think most likly more news from them on the 15th or july maybe a new pokemon will be annouced

Goldtyphlosion101 said:
hey guys maybe new info about black white having something to do with ruby sapphire and hoenn its self http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1213478_1124.html check it out tell me what ya think most likly more news from them on the 15th or July maybe a new pokemon will be annouced

what am i supposed to be seeing? thats nothing but street fighter stuff....

Playerking95 said:
It doesn't have the same colours and it isn't of the same species so i doubt it.

Magikarp evolves into Gyarados
Remoraid evolves into Octillary
Staravia evolves into Hitler
= mind blown

you really cant use colors or species as an example lol

I'll bet you anyhting that it doesn't evolve especially because all of the main generations birds like staraptor and Swellow have had the same colours. Also when they reveled the generations main Pokemon like starly and swellow probably in a silhouette they didn't reveal their evolutions in a silhouette. Mamepeto was in a silhouette just like wargle. I didn't think of it someone else stated it.

I agree with Playerking. It doesn't seem likely that Wargle is the final evolution of the Momepeto line. It's even more likely that it doesn't have any pre-evos at all.

With all these leaks and news I'm so hyped about B&W. Route 1....wow, that sounds so familiar, yet we know it's something completely different. The new game mechanics, new rivals (3 or more of them?), version exclusive areas. It's like Pokemon game will finaly be more than just catching some good pokemon, breeding, and than battling. Can't wait.

I guess it does match up somewhat. But can't feel that....it somehow does NOT fit. With black and white beeing, at least to some extend, about nature AND technology, wouldn't see how a completely industrial city like NYC would fit that. But that's just me.

WrightJustice said:
Also I got a few pics together which look interesting:
bwbedroomcompare.png

I think Cheren got mad about the present

Cheren has that accusing finger going on....

Cheren: You took my hat!!
You: *holds hat* This is my hat!
Cheren: I want it now!! Rarrrgh!! *rips clothes off*

On to more serious things though, this game is showing similarities plot wise to Pokemon RSE right.

So what if there are two teams in this game too? Team Plasma is the technology team and there's another team that loves nature. Then N is in between the two on sorta neutral ground.

I doubt anyone is awake to have noticed this, but Oha Suta showed the Live Caster working...

It is actually pretty delayed and not all that impressive.

i dont think that Hatoopoo evolves into Wooguru either, i was just making a point that you cant go by colors and such. Personally i think he is already an evolved form of another asofyet unrevealed pokemon. He looks too complex to be a basic one.

@ everyone discussing the regions real world counterpart:
I really think that Isshu is based on NYC and a small portion of New Jersey.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/163/4/1/Isshu_is_New_York__New_Jersey_by_KyogreMaster.png

On Topic:
The only Pokemon I don't really care for in this batch is Mushyaana. All the others range from good to epic.
I was planning on importing Black and getting White in English, but with the new news, I'm back to square one. :/

Mucrush said:
Gochiruzeru looks SO better now! I really like it... but I dunno at all what its based on XD

its supposed to be based off of a girl wearing gothic clothing

Weyard said:
Magikarp evolves into Gyarados
Remoraid evolves into Octillary
Staravia evolves into Hitler
= mind blown

you really cant use colors or species as an example lol

you forgot feebas

N's motives and speech reminds me that of the Team Galactic Boss, Cyrus especially on the part about his weird and corrupt views on how he wants the world to be.[/font]

blastoise91 said:
whats a psuedo? can someone tell me lol

Psuedo means like fasle, fake etc.
Thus Psuedo legendary means to a be a fake legendary, this is due to their high power and usually being near the end of the dex even though they're not actually legendaries.

Its Pokabu and Tsuutaja, Chirami and Mijumaru,but I cant see the other two.I can barely see the grey pokemon with white fur teamed up with Pokabu and Tsuutaja.They look new to me.

Back