(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

New translations bell cheren and you start your journey at the same time and N will keep coming to challenge you in order to confirm his ideas of justice. He calls Pokemon "friends," but one of the screenshots shows him saying that he wants to split humans and Pokemon and divide them so that the world is black and white. He has the unique idea to set Pokemon free from people. He's looking for the power to grant his ideals.

Koromori and Minezumi are the worst pokemon ever IMO, they look ugly and awful :(
Hey, i would like to be the green-haired guy, it looks cooler than the trainer :3
PD: route 1? :( route 1 will always be pallet town - viridian city for me
Thanks for so fast translations.

Nice stuff we got there. I hope Gochiruzeru is Pokemon White since that's version I'm going to get. You know, at first I do not like the idea/concept 3vs3 battles, but now it's sounding much more interesting and tactical. I approve <3

N is certainly an interesting character. I wonder how his plot will unfold during the game, and if the legendary Pokemon are involved somehow (most likely they are, but I don't know in what way)
"split humans and Pokemon and divide them so that the world is black and white", very cool O:

So Minezumi is a Lookout pokemon? I'm assuming that means he's a prairie dog, and NOT a chipmunk. Hopefully he'll turn into a Normal/Ground type or something!

I don't think he is a bad guy he said Pokemon are Friends(Not food, Finding nemo) and i'm guessing he is just a misunderstood person, i don't think he will be that diabolical.

Now we can more closely see the void-cube-like object, it looks like it has ancient patterns on it. Possibly some sort of key? Yet even more possibly linked to the sinister-looking guy with the eye piece and crown? His battle sprite looks immense. Looks like we've got 2, maybe 3 rivals! Awesome!

But maybe this is the decision-making aspect of the game? Maybe your decisions affect what 'N' does in the game. Like, perhaps you can convince him to see that Pokemon and people are better in harmony, or maybe he'll become more and more ruthless in an effort to divide the world? This is shaping up to be very interesting.

Also I'm glad to see the starters not going to waste this time.

So is N really that long-hair creep that we saw from that one trailer? Hmm.

Also, I like that now we have three rivals, that's pretty cool.

The Spook said:
So he is the bad guy.

Basically. Maybe in White (nature themed) he'll think Pokemon are too powerful and the opposite in Black (since it's technologically themed); that humans hold too much power in the world. Maybe he'll just want to balance it out.

As for it being route 1, that would essentially explain that the regions we know have little contact with Isshu.
Or Isshu is the future where Kanto has been destroyed when generation 6 (or maybe even 5) tried to top Arceus.

Oh, i forgot. This 3vs3 stuff remembers me a lot of Golden Sun battles, i kinda like it :3 Also, they are doing the new pokemon more team-play based. However, the only pokemon i really like is pokabu (im waiting to see kibago's evo), so im a bit dissapointed with that :S

N using the Live Caster?
2i70hlx.jpg

Anyone notice that N has a weird rubix cube with symbols? possibly part of the stroy line or just an accesory..

Alex Magicus said:
Oh, i forgot. This 3vs3 stuff remembers me a lot of Golden Sun battles, i kinda like it :3 Also, they are doing the new pokemon more team-play based. However, the only pokemon i really like is pokabu (im waiting to see kibago's evo), so im a bit dissapointed with that :S

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. Cannot wait.

- Darkrai - said:
Presenting... Pokemon Black and White! Featuring 26 new pokemon! ...

(-_-)

As seen on pg.19 there are no eevee evolutions.. but then again gen 3 didn't get any either.

Anyone kind of creeped out how the game comes out in like 2 months and we know 15% of the pokemon that are supposedly going to be in the game..

I hope we get more eeveelutions

Luxray :D said:
Anyone notice that N has a weird rubix cube with symbols? possibly part of the stroy line or just an accesory..

I'd guess that it's a key, like someone said before. It just has that feel to it. Also, perhaps N is actually forming a "criminal organization" (whereas in all other regions they're already fully active) to help him. The symbol on his necklace-thing intrigues me.

oakbark said:
So Minezumi is a Lookout pokemon? I'm assuming that means he's a prairie dog, and NOT a chipmunk. Hopefully he'll turn into a Normal/Ground type or something!

Type is already confirmed as Normal. maybe evo? like Bibarel?

The height and weight for Rankurusu is wrong.... it's written as the same as Gochiruzeru but its not.

Dokukurage said:
I'd guess that it's a key, like someone said before. It just has that feel to it. Also, perhaps N is actually forming a "criminal organization" (whereas in all other regions they're already fully active) to help him. The symbol on his necklace-thing intrigues me.
Ok thanks

Back