(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

achernar said:
I actually like Gochiruzeru's KS art, though it still gives me the creeps

I can't wait to hear its game cry

Probably a deathly shreak! Haha

Seriously though I will agree that it is rather creepy, but that is a good thing in my opinion. It sort of reminds me of when I first saw Mawile because it has a female look to it and features that are freaky. Haha

is the day/night cycle still present on BW? or there is no time of the day like the R/S/E?

Wow when you look at towns that have version change they look like one is more of a natural town while the other looks more high-tech and mechanical. possibly having to do with the legends?

Mucrush said:
We can see now that they still use the small Pokemon Icons which started in RS, for the parties :3

I noticed that too! Haha

On that subject, on page 14 of the CoroCoro scans it shows the little sprites. I can make out the left ones (Hihidaruma, Mijumaru, and Shimama) but I am struggling with the ones on the right...

JonnyXxgorexX said:
Wow when you look at towns that have version change they look like one is more of a natural town while the other looks more high-tech and mechanical. possibly having to do with the legends?

Likely, but bear in mind that the Natural Version is White, with the Industrial looking Zekrom, while the industrial looking areas are in Black, with the Natural looking Reshiram

Omg, Zekrom is going to eat snowcone! Get out of there little guy. Ive noticed you can see both of reshiram's head feathers? I wonder if youll see both of them when you fight it during It's battle animation.

Correction

Perhaps it's been pointed out, but, I offer a correction:
p.10/11
For Gochiruzeru, you say Frisk is a new ability, when it already exists.

Stephen said:
I noticed that too! Haha

On that subject, on page 14 of the CoroCoro scans it shows the little sprites. I can make out the left ones (Hihidaruma, Mijumaru, and Shimama) but I am struggling with the ones on the right...
I think its Gochiruzeru, Wargle and Minezumi :b

There's a small error, on Rankurusu, they wrote the same size and weight as Gochiruzeru, which are totally different...

Driedzone said:
There's a small error, on Rankurusu, they wrote the same size and weight as Gochiruzeru, which are totally different...

I figured... It seemed strange that 3 of the revealed Pokemon had the same height.

@Mucrush: I think you're right. Haha I just couldn't make it out at first. :p

The new informations are great.Lot of new stuffs.That Black City and White Forest is getting more interesting.

I really like the idea of the Dream World.
Am I the only one who noticed that when smiling, Mijumaru has fangs? (Page 16)
lol

Gochiruzeru's lips really bother me :/ I'd like her if it wasn't for that.

Anyways, another thing I really liked is the Live Caster.
(Hoping they have VA's for little scenes like that)
I'm glad I've my DSi , but no one else that plays Pokemon that I know has it D:

interesting
characters in game will use live caster
seems like an advanced mode of the pokegear phone

Presenting... Pokemon Black and White! Featuring 26 new pokemon! ...

(-_-)

As seen on pg.19 there are no eevee evolutions.. but then again gen 3 didn't get any either.

Anyone kind of creeped out how the game comes out in like 2 months and we know 15% of the pokemon that are supposedly going to be in the game..

- Darkrai - said:
Presenting... Pokemon Black and White! Featuring 26 new pokemon! ...

(-_-)

As seen on pg.19 there are no eevee evolutions.. but then again gen 3 didn't get any either.

Anyone kind of creeped out how the game comes out in like 2 months and we know 15% of the pokemon that are supposedly going to be in the game..

Yeah, but they're slowly building hype. As it approaches, we'll probably begin to get updates every day. Plus, wouldn't it be a nice surprise (at least for the people who get the Japanese version of the game) if not everyone was revealed beforehand?

Back