(1) Clear Scans of July's 'CoroCoro' Magazine [7/13]

Okay.. Gothick isn't AS bad now that I see the artwork, but I still don't really like the design. But it does have Frisk, which is very very tempting.

Jellybear's Dust Proof confuses me. Why that AND Magic Guard? Wouldn't Magic Guard just do the other ability - but better? (A lot better.)

Man, thinking about it now they really revealed a lot this issue. 7 new pokemon, Global Link, Triple Battle, 4 New NPCs, Version Exclusives, etc...

Looks like Black City and White Forest are may share the same layout, but just look different asthetically, as you can see two very similar images on the same page, but one industrial, and one natural. I'll be getting White though, so I'm not too sure what environment I'll get to play around in. What about if you can customise part of the location? That would be sweet as there are two images with similar camera zooms and one similar building in the middle of the screen. (not the one I referenced previously)

Lovin the new Pokémon, especially the tusk dragon and the cell shaped one. One thing I kind of have a gripe about is Minezumi being the look out Pokémon. Isn't Sentret essentially the same thing? Oh well, the designs are cool, and I want Wargle on my team.

Also the dream world aspect seems very cool and interesting.

Yeah! Finally Wargle's full artwork is revealed. Judging by the tail, it looks like it evolves from a parrot though. o.0

I am pleased we have clear scans now! :)

I also noticed that Wargle, Rankurusu, and Gochiruzeru are all 1.5 m tall (or about 5 feet)
It is sort of funny that a giant green cell, a dollish looking girl, and a giant eagle are all the same size. Haha

Mangriff said:
What's that thing where it's showing all of the Eeveelutions?

Members of Daisuke Club will be able to take part in a special event involving the Global Link where your pokemon has a chance to meet one of the Eeveelutions to take back with you.

Wow, cities and towns can vary in appearance between the games? That must be what the two images under Black City and White Forest section are showing off. Very nice, I'll have to redecide what version to get now, its so much more than what Legendary I want (it was Zekrom before these details) now its how the game will look too.

Gochiruzeru (ゴチルゼル) is the Celestial Body Pokemon, also a Psychic-type. It has a new ability called Frisk

Just to let whoever was editing the page know, frisk isn't a new ability. Banette and Stantler have it.

Loving the KS Artwork of Wooguru and Kibago.

This generation is shaping up to be a good one.

HydraVolt said:
Loving the KS Artwork of Wooguru and Kibago.

This generation is shaping up to be a good one.

Especially Wooguru. I think im obsessed with it.

Annihilator27 said:
Wooguru is the crud, and I get another dragon type. Hoping for more normal dragons this generation.

what do you mean normal dragons, like pure dragon type, or the sterotype western winged dragon, aka dragon/flying type

On the subject of Rankurusu (Green Cell) and Gochiruzeru (Gothic Woman) being version exclusives...

I am going to guess Rankurusu will be in White and Gochiruzeru will be in Black. I am basing this off of the two other sets of pictures on the Version Exclusive pages in the scans. The exclusives for Black are on the left and vice versa for White. (The picture featuring wild encounters with the two pokes shows Ran on the right and Goc on the left)

Just my prediction though.

Dragonlord251 said:
what do you mean normal dragons, like pure dragon type, or the sterotype western winged dragon, aka dragon/flying type

Like Kingdra, Altaria, and Flygon. The other dragons are either Pseudo-legendaries or Legendaries.

I actually like Gochiruzeru's KS art, though it still gives me the creeps

I can't wait to hear its game cry

We can see now that they still use the small Pokemon Icons which started in RS, for the parties :3

Back