(1) Clear CoroCoro Scans and Info [6/12]

Mareep's, Gengar's, and the other Pokedex number are the same, so I think it's safe to conclude that the New Pokedex is still intact.

best. games. ever. the graphics are nice. i love the shots of ho-oh and lugia that are possibly going to be seen before they are encountered. and the figures are so awesome. i'm going to try and find them on ebay. i wonder if they will come to america like the giratina one did because i love my giratina one. you could actually get the giratina one without buying platinum for $5. i hope they do the same for these 3 awesome figures. :]

Yay, we get Kanto. The pokemon walking behind you feature is pretty cool. Brings back memories of Yellow.....

OMG. I so can't wait now. I will love to walk my Charizard around. Sweet Almost all my questions are answered now. All that is left is the Wi-Fi questions now that Kanto is confirmed. They are doing so well now that there will be better remakes. I bet whichever Pokemon is first in your party will walk with you though. Which means you would have to switch Pokemon if you want to see that Pokemon walking. That is my guess. I hope I can get one of the games when they are released here.:)

YAY! I couldent decide what one to get, but now I know to buy both! *sets aside money* I still think they should get out of the habbit of doing figures for promotions, I loved the coulossim bonus disk. Do you think that we, in america, will get the pokewalker because it isnt a promotion item anymore, sort of like how they gave wireless adappters with FR/LG. Maybe they'll give away wireless things with all the future remakes?

I really like how they decided to do the Pokédex. It looks way more organized if you ask me. :) Everything looks great, a solid remake (fast at that). I just hate how Rocket Grunts always continue to look less and less menacing though.

d master342 said:
You don't even know if you can turn it off yet. >__> What gives me the right? Playing Pokemon ever since it came out has, when I was barely in Elementary school. I don't know about you, but that makes me a veteran. You and Xous are (duh) included. The sprites included in the Party and the sprites you send out to battle is quite enough for me.

dmaster out.

So just because you have been playing pokemon ever since it came out gives you the right to speak for all of the older players? Bull-c-r-*-p. That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. If it bothers you that much , then just don't buy it. I don't see how it's annoying, because it's not like it would even get in your way. And if you don't buy it because of that reason, then that is just plain stupid. The majority of people do not care about the pokemon following you around. Infact they like it.

FireMeowth said:
EDIT: Oh, WPM, I'm quite sure that's a Kecleon, not a Larvitar. >: |

It's hard to tell. It can be like 3 different Pokemon. But if it's anything it's a Johto Pokemon. What would a Kecleon be doing in Johto?

Water Pokémon Master said:
FireMeowth said:

It's hard to tell. It can be like 3 different Pokemon. But if it's anything it's a Johto Pokemon. What would a Kecleon be doing in Johto?

I'm pretty sure Keckleon was the first RSE Pokemon shown in the anime, and the episode took place in Jhoto.

Bonsly said:
d master342 said:
You don't even know if you can turn it off yet. >__> What gives me the right? Playing Pokemon ever since it came out has, when I was barely in Elementary school. I don't know about you, but that makes me a veteran. You and Xous are (duh) included. The sprites included in the Party and the sprites you send out to battle is quite enough for me.

dmaster out.

So just because you have been playing pokemon ever since it came out gives you the right to speak for all of the older players? Bull-c-r-*-p. That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. If it bothers you that much , then just don't buy it. I don't see how it's annoying, because it's not like it would even get in your way. And if you don't buy it because of that reason, then that is just plain stupid. The majority of people do not care about the pokemon following you around. Infact they like it.

I, in no way, said I speak for all older players. Where the **** did you get that? If anything, Spoon is doing that. >__> I said I qualify as an older player, so I deserve to voice my opinon on such a matter. And you totally misjudged my statements. Did I ever say I wasn't going to buy these games? What would make you assume that? I'm going to buy these games and I'm going to get as much freaking fun as I can from these. I'm just saying it's a flawed feature that will hurt sales and reviews, that's all.

dmaster out.

Well, if this game isn't brilliant, at least it will LOOK brilliant. It's been forever since I played G/S so I don't recognise the areas but it looks wonderful. I like the ruin-looking place.

I don't care what anyone thinks, I say so far it's all good. ^_^

Best Pokemon game ever.
I've been with the series since Red/Blue. Judging from every detail described so far on Pokebeach about HG/SS, I expect them to be the highest point in the Pokemon series.

Water Pokémon Master said:
FireMeowth said:

I don't know why a Kecleon would be in Johto, but if that's supposed to be a Larvitar, I'd say they ruined it's overworld sprite quite much. >.<

d master342 said:
Bonsly said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.

I, in no way, said I speak for all older players. Where the **** did you get that? If anything, Spoon is doing that. >__> I said I qualify as an older player, so I deserve to voice my opinon on such a matter. And you totally misjudged my statements. Did I ever say I wasn't going to buy these games? What would make you assume that? I'm going to buy these games and I'm going to get as much freaking fun as I can from these. I'm just saying it's a flawed feature that will hurt sales and reviews, that's all.

dmaster out.

Don't we all get to voice our opinion?

I, personally think that the II Generation games are by far the best; when my internal battery broke on my silver I got another one so I could keep playing.

The poké-follow-you-around-every-where Sounds really cool :) you probably will be able to turn it on and off, but How come it's so annoying? Actually, it'll be really useful with the evolution of happines pokemon, especialy with Eevee, you see whether it likes you enough to evolve, then do it in the correct time of day. It's most likely to be included in all future main games, so you better get used to it. I mean, if they do it now, what reason would they have to not do it in the future?

After the E4, could there mabye be a Team Aqua/Magma event? This could work if the jhoto and hoenn games were in the same time frame...

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
d master342 said:
Oh, I should specify. A dumb idea for the older players, like me.
Xous is older than you, I'm older than you... What gives you the right to speak for all "older players"?

d master342 said:
You don't even know if you can turn it off yet. >__> What gives me the right? Playing Pokemon ever since it came out has, when I was barely in Elementary school. I don't know about you, but that makes me a veteran.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Bonsly said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.

dmaster out.

I don't know about you, but after reading that part of Heavenly Spoon's post, and then reading that bit of your post, it gives me the impression that you are saying that you have the right to speak for all of the older players. And how the h*ll is it a flawed feature that is going to hurt sales and reviews, when atleast 95% of the people like the idea of pokemon following you around? Where did you get that?

I wonder if you have a shiny pokemon following you, it will keep it's shiny colors. The pichu event shows the shiny pichu's coloring, unless if its because it's an event....
Also, I wonder if Pokemon with different forms, like Giratina and Shaymin, that it will show their seperate form while following you. It would be beast to have Giratina's origin form right behind you, it will keep those rocket grunts at bayxD

d master342 said:
Bonsly said:
d master342 said:

dmaster out.

dmaster out.

a lot of people have been playing pokemon since it began. it started a few years after i was born, so ever since i was 4 or 5, i have kept up. does that allow me speak out for others or something?

Back