(1) Celebi Sleeves for Next Prerelease [9/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sleeves look pretty cool. Is there a chance that stores like Wal Mart would have these sleeves? Once I get a chance I need to get new sleeves as well as holders and a new Binder for my cards XD.:)

xxAshxx, Pre-Release sleeves have never been sold outside official events (At retail stores, anyways), and they probably never will, unfortunately.

Sleeves look awesome! Can't wait to get a few packs of them.

These sleeves are pretty rockin. Hope they're good quality, but probably aren't. Confirms Celebi Prime is in our next set though.

^
Same.
The sleeves designs are IMO getting cooler, but hopefully the condition will go up too :p
Also this confirms Celebi in next set which also LIKELY confrims
Electrode
Machamp
Yanmega
Primes in this set.
Which means either
One BIG SET or two SMALL sets before we get to the B&W block.

this definitely confirms celebi prime will be in november english set which also raises the chances of having a celebi event in the US this november or by the end of the year. this is kinda like the same thing that happened with arecus last year. it's just movie 13 hasnt been revealed yet in its dub title. so history (specifically last years) is most likely to repeat itself!!

Wow...those are really good-looking and professional. The colors compliment each other, but I hope they're durable.

I am very excited for those. My Dialgachomp is going to look great in those :D. I hope they last a while, as stated above.

I love it when people find the new prerelease sleeve WAY too early, I am excited because the sleeves are green, however I dislike Celibi as a Pokemon. I hope they are good quality, knowing Pokemon they won't be though.

I like the green much better than the purple of last set but... why not Mew or Gengar (or even Machamp/Electrode if they are releasing Lost Link as a miniset or not at all)... I mean sleeves with either of those two on it would be AWESOME imho... but no they have to go and choose Celebi. /rant

Sleeves look awesome,but I really don't like Celebi Prime it sucks. I just want Gengar Prime and Hunter so I can go ahead and make my deck.

Cool. Celebi is a really neat Pokemon for this, and the color is excellent. Just have to be decent quality, and I'll enjoy these.

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back