(1) Cartoon Network Pokemon Marathon [8/25]

Cool. I was starting to think that the Mystery Dungeon Special would never be shown in America. I all ready watched it on YouTube, but i'll watch it on TV anyway.

I didn't get to see the first Mystery Dungeon special OR The Rise Of Darkrai,so I really want to see this.

Well, I can catch up on missed Episodes, see the Mystery Dungeon special for the first time, and then see the amazing Rise of Darkrai again. :D I won't be doing much on Labor Day anyway. ;f

dmaster out.

That isc cool. I will probably catch part of it though but not all of it. I will try to catch the Mystery Dungeon 2 episode. It aired in April right? Is this the first Airing?:)

WOW now i'll be ready to record the rise of darkrai in cable! yay! plus i catch up on any pokemon episodes i missed and the way-over-do special, unfortunately i will miss it :( I hope it airs again but I have already seen it way-back-when pokebeach posted it :)

The Mystery Dungeon 2 anime special is airing on Cartoon Network in Australia this Friday (29th August) making it the world-wide TV premiere.

I saw some of the episodes of the marathon but the best were the 2 movies. The Rise of Darkrai was really exciting. The movie's always look more real than the episodes at least that's what I think. Also, the first movie premiered really early but when the Pokemon fight eachother to the death, that is just so dramatic and sad. Those Venusaur's look so helpless when they get too tired to fight any longer. Even though it was so sad, the first movie is my all time fave! The movie's really made the marathon the best it could be!

Back