(1) 'Black and White Kyurem Battle Strength Decks' Scans and Translations [10/18]

Do my eyes deceive me....

Catchers in a guaranteed pack? and you get some useful supporters in Skyla and Juniper for those who haven't gotten a playset, along with rare candy, Random Receiver, and Plasma energy? SUCCESS!~

Two things:

The Vanillish's attack is Snow Ice, not Snowcone.
When I click on them to zoom, they don't zoom in nearly as far as they usually do. They're still readable, just smaller.

Other than the Kyurem EXs and maybe the birds, the rest of the cards are not very interesting.
I still wonder how they will shove all of these cards from japanese decks in the English sets (Keldeo deck, National Beginning set, Kyurem decks, Team Plasma half deck, Plasma Gift set & those 8-mini-decks-that-are-coming-that-I-don't-remember-the-name, plus japanese promos related to the main sets) between Boundaries Crossed and the next set (Plasma Gale).

Also, Jellicent and Sharpedo's translations say: "This defending Pokémon..." when usually, in English cards, it only says "This Pokémon"...

DNA said:
The Vanillish's attack is Snow Ice, not Snowcone.

Let me be liberal on the translations kthx (besides, "Snowcone" sounds better than "Snow Ice", imo)

...I understand being liberal on the translations, but how can...
... ...
... ...
Oh, right. "Snow ice" and "snowcone" are 2 different names for the same thing. I forgot they're sometimes called "snow ice" in other parts of the country.

My mistake; carry on.

Hmm.I thought we might get the new none EX black/white Kyurems in these.The mystery of what they do continues for a week(and abit)

Almost.
Didn't.
Survive.
That.
One.

Gosh, we almost lost the format in these 2 decks. We BADLY NEED an anti-Plasma Pokemon card, like, [c][c][c] 70+ if the defending pokemon is a Plasma pokemon this attack does 70 extra damage.

Ability: Rough Skin
When this Defending Pokemon takes damage from your opponent's attack, place 2 damage counters on the Attacking Pokemon.
Ability: Vengeful Orb
If this Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out by your opponent's Pokemon's attack, the Attacking Pokemon is now Poisoned and Confused.
I don't think that wording is right.

If they made some sort of Double Plasma Energy, Moltres EX could be very good. It's first move is pretty useful as well.

Back