(1) 'Black' and 'White' European Release Date: March 4th [1/10]

Ok i did get a little carried away sry Americans :) you guys rule!!
Im just happy that we dont have to wait 6 months for the games

Cant wait to take you all on in WIFI battle :)

Sayonara!

@GroudonKing no they will be released in Australia/ New Zealand last, on march 10, 2011

I'm just impressed thigns have stepped up and we all have a close release date now. We have the 6th, UK 4th, Aus and NZ 10th. thats alot better.

I don't think it's fully fair that people in America are getting mad about European people being a little cocky really.....even though it probably is somewhat rude. Americans have probably been smug for years and years (or at least they would be if it hadn't become the norm) and as soon as Europe get's a chance to be even the smallest bit smug people come out of the woodwork and start tutting.

I'm not somebody who would be smug or anything though, I'm just happy to have it....but I don't see the harm in people saying "In your face america". Gosh I never knew people were so sensitive that they'd be so bothered. :S

People in America know that it's only two days of a difference so why would they get so riled up by it? It's a big thing for Europe...even if it is just two days. It probably doesn't seem like a big deal in America to get something early because you usually do get these things early, but in europe there's a history of bemoaning America's good fortune with release dates. So people saying "in your face america" is perfectly understandable and fair. Even if it's not very polite, they're probably not intending it to be a rude statement. Just a throwaway haha we win! statement.

Anyway, I really hope we'll see Rankurusu and Gochiruzeru's english names soon. (maybe even Desukan too)

Ah so much win! we don't have to wait a month after USA before we can start wasting our social life on these games, awesome :p

This is the only good thing about being European :D
I want to see the English name's sooooo bad!!

And they better not be all like Sandile......thats such lazy!!

Laters Dude's

Whenever an European complains about anything Pokémon-related thing ever, I will bring this up.

Remember this.

Anyway, I'm just glad I can learn the English names 2 days before I play the English games.

It's nice you Europeans get something first for once! It's only 2 days.....No one should be complaning.....If it makes anyone else in America happy, Think of it as like America is getting 2 extra days to enjoy the final moments of generation 4:):) People are only complaning because it's a main series game.....Pokepark wii was released in Europe on July 9th 2010, which was last summer and was released here in the US on November 1st 2010. Europe got Pokepark wii almost 4 months before the US.....and no one was complaing then? Come on, 2 days is like 2 seconds....the minute Europe gets Black and White in their hands.....it will already be Sunday, and we will all be heading to our local retailers to get our games. It's not that serious. Besides Korea, We in America and Canada too, are already getting the Events first.....Let's just face it.....we can't get everything first. More good news for you Europeans, According to Serebii.net, It has been annouced that the Shiny Beasts events will be over Wi-Fi starting on February 7th 2011! Right after the Shiny Suicune event ends at gamestop here in America! But that's all I know now....

@Dizzard WHat us americans dont like is how you guys aren't shutting up about this, and probably wont. We dont like how rude you guys are. Us americans are okay with it, but we are not smug like you guys are being. We were never being that rude. We were never like "Hahahaha!! WE get the games before you guys again!! Hahahaha!!" And after we sorta finally come to a consensus, you guys are back to doing that. Even if it is the main pokemon game, dont be so rude.

It was aimed more at a simutanelous(may have spelled that wrong)release. It's just that Traditionally, Pokemon Games are released in Europe on Fridays, and Pokemon Games are released in North America on Sundays. This is creating so much drama.......and It's not that serious.

Why couldn't Australia/New Zealand have it on the 3rd? It's also a Thursday and much closer to the US/EU release dates.

I guess Oceana is the new Europe. >_> Thanks Nintendo.

Back