(1) B/W Starter Pokemon Revealed in CoroCoro Scans [5/12]

BlackSamurai2 said:
If all you look for is looks than you are an awful Pokemon fan.
IM not the one spamming and i love pokemon so u suck. and u should know that i have my own opinions too and i am a competitive battler and i don't want to be fighting with a fat and ugly pokemon like u

Don't flame others. Thanks. ~Xous

ohhh burn, but i just cant see america working, you start out in Texas? jk lol, i mean you CAN'T pick your homwtown that would be extremely inconveintent for example, you pic Cali to start in yet the first gym is in NY haha, i really doesnt matter what the regioin looks like, the just make their own mape out of a contenent

I think about one funny thing: Poland region XDD this will be EPIC! XD hahaha -I'm from that crazy country ;(

I wonder if they will stay pure types or get dual
By the way I don't get why everyone thinks the grass will be dragon. They would never make a part dragon starter. Dragons are meant for pseudo legends and super powerfulls. Heck gyrados isn't even dragon anymore. Charizard who looks just like a dragon and is a starter is not dragon.

i think dragon grass would be soo coool, so here are my predictions Tsutaaja=grass/dragon, Pikapu=fire/ground or rock and mijumaru=water/...idk it wouldn't be ice though...hes an otter

elite said:
i think dragon grass would be soo coool, so here are my predictions Tsutaaja=grass/dragon, Pikapu=fire/ground or rock and mijumaru=water/...idk it wouldn't be ice though...hes an otter
I agree it's cool but they just wouldn't do that. Again look at charizard.

yea...what do dragons even super effect?

watch gamebeast, were going to be the only one on, just lik yesterday

oh yea...haha watch them all evolve into dragons! pig dragon, snake dragon, otter dragon...thats OTTER rediculous hahaha

I really do hope that there are nice evolution forms of Pokemon in the game. =\

elite said:
yea...i hope the water pokemon evolvtion isn't fat...for once

Now that you mention it, most of the final evolutions for water starters do look fat... :rolleyes:

rockinpikachu said:
IM not the one spamming and i love pokemon so u suck. and u should know that i have my own opinions too and i am a competitive battler and i don't want to be fighting with a fat and ugly pokemon like u
"I'm not the one spamming, and I love Pokemon so you suck."
Wow, great comeback Sergeant Gudda.

"Fat and Ugly Pokemon like you."
Your attempted insults made me lol like no tommorrow. You have no idea what I look like and your making blatant comments like that, hahaha.

How old are you really, 4.

Don't flame others. Thanks. ~Xous

Gamebeast101 said:
I don't care as long as they don't overdesign it
Ex. Shells all over it
Different colors everywhere
I CARE!!! i hate empoleon b/c hes fat, i loved piplup and chose him as my starter in 2007, i gave him an everstone lol, but the grass and fire have always had cool evolvtions

Gamebeast101 said:
Empoleon:186.3lbs
Torterra:683.4lbs
Inferanpe:121.3lbs
He's not fat

he is in apperance...to me at least

BlackSamurai2 said:
I hope all the starters have look like total s##t just to smite pretentious people.

dude, you need to calm down

Back