(1) B/W Starter Pokemon Revealed in CoroCoro Scans [5/12]

elite said:
something just seems wrong about making it in america...i would love it but just a strange feeling you kno?
I don't know what your talking about they could make most of the states city's which makes issu very large.
Also i would love visiting atlanta which is where i live. I could say "hey i went fishing in Lake alatoona and caught a magickarp

elite said:
something just seems wrong about making it in america...i would love it but just a strange feeling you kno?

I feel as if there could be... controversy perhaps?

One thng that could replace ll of the regions is adding a lot of gameplay in issu region because america is like 3x the size of Japan

rockinpikachu said:
One thng that could replace ll of the regions is adding a lot of gameplay in issu region because america is like 3x the size of Japan

If they actually do make Isshu based on America, they would most likely scale it down. But, I could be wrong.

Snowing said:
If they actually do make Isshu based on America, they would most likely scale it down. But, I could be wrong.
your probably right but then again if they added all america i woul love to visit my hometown

To those of you who think it will be in America, I say this: America isn't the only place that's far away from Japan. There's also European, African, and South American countries that are far away. Some might even say that the Philippines are far away from Japan, but that all depends on what you consider to be far away.

Gamebeast101 said:
Yeah I agee but I think the anime is supposed to be in America. I might be wrong.

The anime is still set in Japan/Pokemon's Japan. It's just that the dubbing companies try to Americanize it because Heaven forbid children know of the existence of a country and culture outside their own. Seriously, 4Kids spent tons of money editing out all the kanji because they wanted nothing remotely Japanese to be in the show. They also changed Japanese food names to American foods, though the actual food items themselves remained the same so what they called "doughnuts" still looked like onigiri (rice balls).

rockinpikachu said:
I don't know what your talking about they could make most of the states city's which makes issu very large.
Also i would love visiting atlanta which is where i live. I could say "hey i went fishing in Lake alatoona and caught a magickarp

Yeah and I would like to say i caught a Gyarados in Smith Lake in Alabama.

peetzaman said:
To those of you who think it will be in America, I say this: America isn't the only place that's far away from Japan. There's also European, African, and South American countries that are far away. Some might even say that the Philippines are far away from Japan, but that all depends on what you consider to be far away.
For me America is wishful thinking. I doubt it'll actually be there.

Gamebeast101 said:
I agree to that statement. Though... I can't help to wonder about why this specific region is the "far-away, distant" region.

Snowing said:
I agree to that statement. Though... I can't help to wonder about why this specific region is the "far-away, distant" region.
I don't recall who but earlier in this thread someone had a great theory stating that since it is far away trainers get pokemon when their older. I thought it mad a lot of since.

When Ruby & Saphire came out it was stated hoen had different rules like double battles. Maybe this is an excuse to change the battling around.

Gamebeast101 said:

It is just the same as me, i just hope but i do not think it is certain.My only argument to say is that in America is the place that almost always gets second the pokemon games so that might be relevant

peetzaman said:

true but in the background of Huin City their is a bridge that looks similar to SF's Golden Gate Bridge....

I wonder if it's in America, if the release date will be closer to the Japanese release date, they seem to be getting closer together anyway.

Gamebeast101 said:
I don't recall who but earlier in this thread someone had a great theory stating that since it is far away trainers get pokemon when their older. I thought it mad a lot of since.

When Ruby & Saphire came out it was stated hoen had different rules like double battles. Maybe this is an excuse to change the battling around.
There probably will be a new battle system or something that contributes to the current battle system.

How come u Europeans can't say it will be in America. right now it is our turn. Wait till 6th Gen europeans

rockinpikachu said:
I hope they don't make Mijumaru's final evolution ugly beacause that's how they ruined piplup.
Wishlist for Mijumaru's final Evolution:
Still 50% cute.
Not fat and ugly like empoleon
skinny
doesn't look tough but is.

The reason i say this is because my friends and i already promised
I get Mijumaru
Andreas gets Tsutaaja
And Alexander gets Pokabu.

I want Mijumaru's final Evolution to be water ice
Tsutaaja's is grass dragon
Pokabu's is Fire ground

If all you look for is looks than you are an awful Pokemon fan.

BlackSamurai2 said:
If all you look for is looks than you are an awful Pokemon fan.
There's no need to call someone an awful fan just because of the reason they like certain pokemon.

Back