(1) B/W Starter Pokemon Revealed in CoroCoro Scans [5/12]

The Boy character i swhere is my twin brother. As Empoleon#1 said i also think an airplane would be used to get from region to region because this isshu region is so high tech.
I can imagine a event when u go to hoenn on the airplane and rayquaza strikes you down with Draco meteor and u battle him.

this should be the new motto for the games. "You see a narrow light path, yet you see wicked dark path also, Which one will you choose?" or do you think that sounds to Refrical to demonic stuff?

Maybe the third game we get (like how diamond & pearl got Plat.) will be Pokemon Grey Version but I'm thinking too ahead

Gamebeast101 your Sig makes me think that the new battles could actually look like that.
The sprites are all pixely in the screnshots because they probably move around a lot, like that very first fight scene in red and blue.

rockinpikachu said:
The Boy character i swhere is my twin brother. As Empoleon#1 said i also think an airplane would be used to get from region to region because this isshu region is so high tech.
I can imagine a event when u go to hoenn on the airplane and rayquaza strikes you down with Draco meteor and u battle him.

That event sounds great it is exactly what i want for a pokemon game to be espontaneous, exciting, but i like them the way they are right now

Yeah they have nothing else to do but pokemon grey version.
Also I think it may be safe to say for now that there is a 40 or 30% chance that this could be the last gen

rockinpikachu said:
Also I think it may be safe to say for now that there is a 40 or 30% chance that this could be the last gen

why do you think that?? (now im panicing!!!)

ENIGMA 19 said:
Gamebeast101 your Sig makes me think that the new battles could actually look like that.
The sprites are all pixely in the screnshots because they probably move around a lot, like that very first fight scene in red and blue.

It's possible good point

rockinpikachu said:

What makes you say this will be the last gen? They have also claimed Purple, Crimson, and Scarlet as titles. Just because we know of no other names I have doesn't mean this is all they have left.

has anyone else noticed in the scans, half of the battle scens its a full back sprite, and the other its only a half back sprite! go look at em

rockinpikachu said:

I had a conversation early like this bout brawl. Until nintendo sucks every last penny from us. Their is absolutly nothing they can do left, then it will end. With tech changing quickly new ideas will not stop coming. Nintendo is a buisness first. However the pokemon will get stale.

elite said:
has anyone else noticed in the scans, half of the battle scens its a full back sprite, and the other its only a half back sprite! go look at em

Yes, perhasp there is a settings mode on that. Good observation

Gamebeast101 said:
I had a conversation early like this bout brawl. Until nintendo sucks every last penny from us. Their is absolutly nothing they can do left, then it will end. With tech changing quickly new ideas will not stop coming. Nintendo is a buisness first. However the pokemon will get stale.

elite said:

Yes, perhasp there is a settings mode on that. Good observation

thank you, and your probably right about the nintendo thing, the only thing i hate about pokemon is that, im always paraniod about something new coming out, so i dont lik to get attached to the generations becuase in 4 years there will be another one :(

Wait i think im onto something about the region
bridge.png

This bridge seems like the bridge pictured in the new corocoro which means that that hiun city could be based off of New York city or San Fransisco. Soon I will make a thread on the speculation of Issu being USA

rockinpikachu said:
bridge.png

This bridge seems like the bridge pictured in the new corocoro which means that that hiun city could be based off of New York city or San Fransisco. Soon I will make a thread on the speculation of Issu being USA

Quite possible... Issu being far away from the other regions.

rockinpikachu said:
bridge.png

Good idea! Yeah if they did it would definatly boost the sales a bit.

Gamebeast101 said:
Good idea! Yeah if they did it would definatly boost the sales a bit.
something just seems wrong about making it in america...i would love it but just a strange feeling you kno?

elite said:
something just seems wrong about making it in america...i would love it but just a strange feeling you kno?
Yeah haha, I'd walk around in SF and be like... I battled a Pokemon here lol

elite said:
Yeah I agee but I think the anime is supposed to be in America. I might be wrong.

Back