(1) ALL Stormfront Scans, Set List [10/20-10/24]

RE: (1) Stormfront Scans [10/20]

You'd best be not pulling my leg, because I'm staying up for this! :)

I'm staying up too, lol.

Awesome! Hope to see some Lv.X... :D

Still can't wait to see what they do with the shinies.

The suspense is killing me. So much for being in bed by 2:30.
WPM, the concept for getting eight hours of sleep is just a myth.

sh1-drifloon.jpg

Wow. Look at the set number for this card! This is probably the set the Base cards are in.

Also, grats to whoever got this in reverse holo. =P

i want/need that Dusknoir LV X so bad, so many sick deck opportunites with that. if DUSKNOIR LV X is knocked out, basically all of your opponents pokemon are poisoned, and the only way to get out of it, is by knocking out the stadium. phew thats what im talking about. And normal Dusknoirs are very powerful too. And what is the deal with Machamp...dang that thing is vicious, I mean dont get me wrong MACHAMP never had an EX so this defenatly makes up for it. Speaking of never getting an EX hopefully Alakazam gets an LV X that thing will be so nasty.... i cant wait. I love the PTCG. Ive been playing since before the Pokemon first movie. Aye, thanks for posting up these scans. Pokebeach is where its at.

-Knives Monroe

I love the Magneton, Scyther and the 3 Trainers pictures so much :D

Grow a hiney, Peejay. j/k. Shiny Pokemon are amazing and... yeah, I want the Magnezone line. Lol.

Did anybody notice the misprint on Sableye?

"If Sableye is your active pokemon at the beginning of the game, you go first.(if each player's active pokemon has the Overeager pokebody, this power does nothing.)

last i saw, that was a body, not a power.

Yes, it was in the news story. XD

If you read the news story all the way, you will all find out everything you need to know about the set. XD

lol @ all the name changes with the attacks.

CRASH CHANT?!?!

FIN LUSTER?!?!

Seriously, our attack names are way cooler than the Japanese.

these cards just get and more powerful and the card image just outstands me. the cards have evolved (pun proudly intended) real far. :)

iphotoscreensnapz003go5.jpg

I mourn the loss of the glossy coat and starry rainbow inset for cheap and lousy reverse holo format. I'm going to love to see how many horrible prints we'll get from these. >:[

RIP, awesome shiny cards. RIP, new holo format LV.X since they have the same treatment PLUS the cosmo border/textbox/background.

sheimiml7.jpg

KnivesMonroe said:
I want/need that Dusknoir LV X so bad, so many sick deck opportunites with that. if DUSKNOIR LV X is knocked out, basically all of your opponents pokemon are poisoned, and the only way to get out of it, is by knocking out the stadium. phew thats what im talking about. And normal Dusknoirs are very powerful too. And what is the deal with Machamp...dang that thing is vicious, I mean don't get me wrong MACHAMP never had an EX so this defenatly makes up for it. Speaking of never getting an EX hopefully Alakazam gets an LV X that thing will be so nasty.... I cant wait. I love the PTCG. Ive been playing since before the Pokemon first movie. Aye, thanks for posting up these scans. Pokebeach is where its at.

-Knives Monroe

Do not get too excited, if they change the wording on this card, they might have you poisoned as well.

Poke-Power: Ectoplasm
This Power can be used once, if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and its HP is reduced to 0 by damage from an opponent’s attack. Although this Pokemon is Knocked Out, don’t discard this 1 card, and instead play it in the battle area as a Stadium card (discard any Stadium cards already in play).
If this card is put into play as a Stadium card, it has the following effect: “In between turns, place 1 damage counter on each of your opponent’s Pokemon,” and when this card would be discarded, return it to your hand instead.

Right now this translation is a little iffy as say you play the Dusknoir X as a stadium (a stadium that normally effects both you and your opponent equally) and it is my turn, technically you are my opponent and you have my opponents Pokémon. Unless they change the wording to label something like, "In between turns, as long as you are not the owner of this card, place 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokémon."

I wont be surprised if the effect is on both players, if it isnt, you are currect, this will be a VERY sweet card.

Kermony- No, YOU own the Stadium cards. Stadiums do not work for both players by default, but are always worded that way.

We'll see what happens.

One thing interests me. If the 11th movie cards are cut out (Which, going by what WPM has posted is just what happens), there must be SOME replacements. Because if I recall correctly, the number of cards in the set isn't changing.

And to whoever said our attack names sound cooler then the Japanese ones: Surpreme Blast <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< God Blast.

I like that miasma valley was taken out, I just love to see so many dusknoir players' disappointed faces. :D

Back