(1) ALL 'Platinum: Arceus' Scans [10/23]

RE: (1) 100 'Platinum: Arceus' Scans [10/23]

I noticed something wrong in the FAQ that's linked to in the post, how would I get in touch with the person who made it to correct him/her?

grasspokemonmaster said:
Missing:

Kabutops (4/99)
Probopass (7/99)
Kabuto (67/99)
Arceus LV. X (One of them)
Bagon (SH?)
Ponyta (SH?)
Shinx (SH?)

Two Arceus LV. X you mean. There are three total.

I wonder if we're not getting the shinys in this set. I would think one of them would have showed up, and we already have the Arceus secret rares.

The Arceus look AMAZING. I want 'em all! Beginning Door will start rockin' the metagame. It's broken, and will set up any Arceus deck up in quite the jiffy.

amisheskimoninja said:
Two Arceus LV. X you mean. There are three total.

I wonder if we're not getting the shinys in this set. I would think one of them would have showed up, and we already have the Arceus secret rares.

??? One of the Arc X got revealed as the third card.

Arceus LV. X and Rapidash were revealed earlier on Go-Pokemon but they aren't up here.

yougirasu said:
I noticed something wrong in the FAQ that's linked to in the post, how would I get in touch with the person who made it to correct him/her?

PM, e-mail (bangiras at pokebeach), or just post on the forum. Thanks!

grasspokemonmaster said:
??? One of the Arc X got revealed as the third card.

Arceus LV. X and Rapidash were revealed earlier on Go-Pokemon but they aren't up here.

Oh, right. Thats good because now I can proxy the whole deck in english. I want to test it out before I get 15+ arceus cards...

I figured out the whole set the moment I turned my computer on. The numbers are messing my life up!!! RR, SV and AR have the WORST set numbers.

My wins in this list so far:

Expert Belt: Risky? You bet. But I'm willing to risk it if it means that my Scizor will be pulling off KOs with Accelerate more often. With Shaymin lvX in play, it has 160 HP, and with 4 Cherrim in play, Accelerate does 90. And this deck has plenty of Buck's Training and PlusPower.

Beginning Door: Together with Roseanne's Research, my Arceus deck will set up in a hurry. Beginning Door can also get me Arceus lvX. Who needs Bebe's Search?

Raichu: Not a great card, but I love Raichu. This will be the third set in a row with a Raichu, and HG/SS will have one too. Yay Raichu!

Gengar w/Curse: Say goodbye to the days of protecting your bench from Gengar SF with Unown G. Goes great with Gengar lvX.

Bench Shield: Great for Luxray GL (lvX) players.

Arceus (all of them): Weird, and gimmicky. But it should be fun to play them.

Usagi said:
Raichu: Not a great card, but I love Raichu. This will be the third set in a row with a Raichu, and HG/SS will have one too. Yay Raichu!

You and me both. This one isn't that great, but the HG/SS one is going to be awesome.

did anyone else notice spiritomb? it has the same text as rare candy but it can grab from your deck. talk about a gamebreaker. i hope that gets errata'd so that it can only do next stage. otherwise we'll have t2 stage 2 lv. x's all over the place w/o any rare candies, which gives you room for other better trainers. the spiritomb has effing free retreat too.

Sword of Seals said:
did anyone else notice spiritomb? it has the same text as rare candy but it can grab from your deck. talk about a gamebreaker.

nub read phione
phione md said:
[1] Evolution Wish - Search your deck for a card that evolves from 1 of your Pokemon and put it onto that Pokemon. (This counts as evolving that Pokemon.) Shuffle your deck afterward
spiritomb pa said:
Search your deck for a card that evolves from 1 of your Pokemon and put it onto that Pokemon. (This counts as evolving that Pokemon.)

doodad126 said:
Neat cards. But...just as I feared...all the Arceus cards are in their own secret rare sub-set. Its going to be tough to get them all (without spending a bunch of money, that is).
Remember Unowns from UFO? Same thing here like 1 per 3 packs or whatever the ratio was.

Sword of Seals said:
did anyone else notice spiritomb? it has the same text as rare candy but it can grab from your deck. talk about a gamebreaker. I hope that gets errata'd so that it can only do next stage. otherwise we'll have t2 stage 2 lv. x's all over the place w/o any rare candies, which gives you room for other better trainers. the spiritomb has effing free retreat too.

It doesn't... Rare Candy states that you can put a stage-2 on to the basic form. Spiritomb doesn't state that.

I cant belive that the arcei are only as strong as non lv.X sps Seriously a lv 31 chansey beats a lv.100 gos at hp that's always funny. Then again the god pokemon should have at least one broken card. But expert belt's only a uncommon? You could probably pull 5 or 6 per box!

Salamance got a BROKEN power. I am running Salamance. I <3 Salamance. If it has an expert belt, that is 3 prizes. Just KO snipe them, SSU, bring up a fresh Salamance, and hit big. I. LIKE. IT.

Man there is a lot of cards. I will have to look at them later tonight though. From what I can see from a distance without enlarging the scans the art looks pretty cool on them too.:)

Well I'm liking what I see. Buffer Piece is in the set after missing from SV, Omastar and Aerodactyl are regular rares, however Kabutops looks like it'll be a rare holo which is not good. Anyway, old amber, dome fossil and helix fossil have new artwork and are commons too. Though I saw it coming, too bad the Arceus are a subset... Also, seeing as the wormadam are all uncommmons if you pull a decent amount of different burmy & wormadam at a prerelease it'd be a good PR deck.

anyone else notice there is a shiny gulpin mixed in there? and it has NO HF!!

LOL WOW NVM I forgot gulpin was that color. LOLZ WOW MY BAD. I feel like a NEWB he just looked unusually light

Lol at that Shiny Gulpin that's not really Shiny. Someone should really fire that artist...:F Almost all of the rest of the set's art is amazing. That Charizard is bomb. :D Mothim and Toxicroak as Holos I'm not thrilled about. I love the combos with the Tools that will be awesome at the Prereleases. Gastly and Bronzor as Uncommons and Beedrill G as a Common I'm confused about too. >__> The Arceus look awesome as well. I guess we'll wait and see how truly Rare they are.

dmaster out.

Back