(1) 12th Movie Special Premiere [7/5]

OMG WHAT?! *hyperventilates* Ho-oh and Lugia in the next movie? The movie summery is up ALREADY? Am I dreaming or what?!

It seems that the next movie's the most epic one ever. And FINALLY the Sinnoh legendaries are gone! Three movies just for them is definitely enough.

Water Pokémon Master said:
I recorded the audio. :D
OMG I'd give EVERYTHING just to hear a one minute extract of it :'(

Thanks a lot for sharing the summary of the movie. I hope that you enjoyed your great luck to see the movie many days after it official release, lol.

By in the way, can I ask something?
What´s your opinion about the movie? You liked, loved it or hated it?
And, ah, what´s the worst parts of the movie? You said your favourite ones, but there´s something that actually wasn´t come good or something?

That movie sounds epic! Me wants to watches it.:D Ho-Oh and Lugia probably won't fight in the movie, I mean, how do you think they lived practicly next to each other for hundreds of years?

Darkrai20 said:
It seems that the next movie's the most epic one ever. And FINALLY the Sinnoh legendaries are gone! Three movies just for them is definitely enough.

The Sinnoh movies are a trilogy.

I'm happy Sinnoh's done with. Let's get ready for some Johto!!!
(Possibly)

BTW, has anybody found the footage of HG/SS from before the movie online yet?
I'd really like to see it.

WPM said:
Before the movie started a new HeartGold and SoulSilver commercial played, which I imagine will not air for another few weeks.

It's most likely not on the web yet, Struby.

Wow, that is so exciting! I would like to hear more about the event itself. What was the atmosphere like? Was the theater extensively decorated? Did you recognize any Nintendo bigwigs? Oh, did you download Arceus?

We already knew what happened by the trailers and the manga. I'm surprised that Pichu didn't have a bigger part.

Wow, the movie seems like it will be the best, if most violent, Pokemon movie ever. I can't wait to see it now. However, I'll probably have to wait, like, a year before it finally comes out. :( Oh well. The movie looks like it will be worth the wait, and waiting will also give me time to forget the summary. :)

Lol, that's awesome WPM, you are just a lucky person. =P
The movie sounds really good, I can't wait for it to come out. And I can't wait to see more trailers about movie 13.

OH Yeah. This sounds pretty cool. The movies sounds like it will be a good one. WPM Were you able to record anything so we can see clips of the movie? If so try to post them up.:)

Wow... Just... Wow. I adore even the summary of this film. xD WPM, your luck (and talking skills) is (are) astoundingly awesome. Thank you so much for posting this. :D

I see you have the audio... >_> Must... Have... (Or would that be illegal?)

Anyways, that whole summary sounded awesome. Can't wait to see if there were parts you forgot when you go see the film again on its official release date. As for the 13th film, sounds cool, but like you said, it's just the teaser. Normally not a lot of set-in-stone details from those. xP

WPM, did the 3D segment with the five Johto legendaries (all bar Celebi) seem to be of the same quality as that of the 3D scenes we've seen in the recent commercial? If so, it should mean that it will be part of the games' new intro.

Amazing. You were insanely lucky to even get in. The HG/SS trailer sounds great. Shiny Gyarados me like. And I thought the running thing had something to do with the Poke Walker. Probably not. The next movie sounds good. G/S movie ftw.

As for the summary, the movie sounds amazing. A great closure for the trilogy. I liked the funny comments you threw in there too. ;p

dmaster out.

Wow!.. your pretty lucky that you got to view that movie. Congrats.

The summary actually may motivate me to pick up the DVD when it is released. I am very interested at the moment.

Thanks for taking the time to produce that summary WPM, it's much appreciated. I won't ask for all of the audio, but I'd really like to hear the new rendition of High Touch. Did you like the song, and how similar was it to the original?

:O

WOW, you are so lucky WPM, you must have a way with words :p. Being that you are studying Japanese, did you understand the movie well, if not wholly, or not very much? Anyway, great summary, and once again congrats. On a side note the 13th movie sounds interesting, hopefully the inclusion of 5th Gen Pokemon will happen :).

I hear that Arceus was available for download for this showing. I wonder if it will be different from the one you get on the 18th?

Thanks for the summary. It sounds as though this movie will be a little violent. Think the dub will be censored?

Usagi said:
Thanks for the summary. It sounds as though this movie will be a little violent. Think the dub will be censored?

(First of all, poor Mesousa! D: Though, I miss that show...)

Anyways, I pray that they don't censor it. I wouldn't put it past them, but I just hope they don't. Though, it seems like a major part of the plot, so hopefully that'll be enough to make them not censor it...

But, with them toning down Movie 11's part where Giratina nearly dies, I'm almost positive they'll do the same to this... Though, again, I pray they don't tone it down to "Oh, it almost fainted" or "Quick, pour the really hot syrup on it!".

Back