♦ Special Rotated Review: Broken Time-Space (Platinum #104) {6/19/12} ♦

Vulpix Yolk

\ \ durant gang \ \
296d850.png

Card of the Day: Broken Time-Space​
104-broken-time-space.jpg

If this card was tournament legal, in what ways would it affect the metagame? Would it see play? What decks would it do well in? What decks would it be good against? Shallow and/or spam posts are not allowed. Get Money.

If this was still tournament legal, stage 2's would be very playable. It would see play in every deck that had a stage 1 or 2. Imagine being able to start dynamotering T1. It would make speed darkrai and CMT much worse. It would probably make Klinklang the BDIF. Start denying prize cards T1. The meta would be very different if it were still tournament legal.

It would be possible to get a T1 bolt strike

^Not just T1 Boltstrike. T1 Reshiram EX, T1 Donphan (shudder), T1 Magnezone Prime, T1 Reuniclus Swarm. I would love if BTS was still tournament legal because like before, it would make a diverse format thrive with unique and different decks. T1 Vileplume, T1 Damage Swap. It speeds up evos like a rocket. It can't be used against decks other than basic decks, which little people would play because Stage 2s would thrive.

This card would be insane, Magneboar would actually just start ripping right through people again and i could see it potentially being the first deck to win two worlds. Vileplume would be good again too. Also as far as money goes it would probably be cheap b/c we did have league promos of it.

also to the two people who posted above me, isn't t/1 boltstrike just pachirisu+shaymin....

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
This card would be insane, Magneboar would actually just start ripping right through people again and i could see it potentially being the first deck to win two worlds. Vileplume would be good again too. Also as far as money goes it would probably be cheap because we did have league promos of it.

also to the two people who posted above me, isn't t/1 boltstrike just pachirisu+shaymin....

Easier said than done. Eel w/ Zekrom T1 would be easier because you are allowed to discard energies and level ball can search out an entire Eel line.

Hasn't LuxChomp and Gardevoir/Gallade won two worlds?

Anyways, if this way legal Empoleon/Donphan and after next set Garchomp/Altaria would be amazing. Jumpluff was a great deck with BTS and it's a much worse version of Empoleon.

Gardevoir has won one worlds (though it got second the year after) and LuxChomp won in Seniors and Masters in 2010.

I would love if this card were reprinted. It's probably my favorite Stadium of all time.

Let's make Stage 2s Playable! Yay! If it were tournament legal, I would still be playing Seismituff and I would be able to play Blaziken more successfully.

A marvelous card for any and all evolving Pokemon! If this card were still legal, than Magneboar, The Truth, Donchamp, and other evolving decks like that would get a tremendous boost in speed! Donphan and Magneboar can start OHKO'ing a lot RIGHT on the first turn! WHOA.

Back