“Wild Force,” “Cyber Judge,” “Crimson Haze,” “Battle Academy” Information!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can now reveal the dates for the first Japanese releases of 2024, following December’s Shiny Treasure ex!
Wild Force & Cyber Judge will be dual sets releasing in Japan on January 26th — presumably featuring Walking Wake ex (Ancient) and Iron Leaves ex (Future). We first discovered their trademarks back in April.
Their release will be accompanied by two “Starter Deck & Build Sets” featuring a new Koraidon ex (Ancient) and Miraidon ex (Future).

Walking-Wake-200x200.png

Iron-Leaves-200x200.png

We previously discovered a trademark for “Battle Academy,” but it won’t be a set. March 8th will see the release of...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
March's set sounds promising if it focuses on Walking Wake, and Iron Leaves. Hopefully, we will also get regular versions of Gholdengo, Sandy Shocks, Iron Hands, Roaring Moon and Iron Valiant. Hopefully, Flutter Mane and Iron Thorns will also be released.

March's set sounds promising if it focuses on Walking Wake, and Iron Leaves. Hopefully, we will also get regular versions of Gholdengo, Sandy Shocks, Iron Hands, Roaring Moon and Iron Valiant. Hopefully, Flutter Mane and Iron Thorns will also be released.
You like every Pokemon getting a regular card too? I'm still upset that Eternatus doesn't have one.

You like every Pokemon getting a regular card too? I'm still upset that Eternatus doesn't have one.
The closest we got to getting one was Radiant Eternatus, which in itself WAS powerful. I'm sure Eternatus will get a regular card one day. They released Zacian recently in Paradox Rift, so there is a good chance that they will do a regular Eternatus. I personally want to see a Water type Kabuto card again, even if they make a Water type Kabutops a Kabutops ex.

The closest we got to getting one was Radiant Eternatus, which in itself WAS powerful. I'm sure Eternatus will get a regular card one day. They released Zacian recently in Paradox Rift, so there is a good chance that they will do a regular Eternatus. I personally want to see a Water type Kabuto card again, even if they make a Water type Kabutops a Kabutops ex.
Yeah, but then Eternatus will be the one Silver Border card among my SwSh regular card lineup, which is a mild shame. I could see him getting another simple Dark card. A Water Kabutops would be fun as well, and way overdue. They just like to give that type to Omastar, but maybe they'll switch up next set they come in.

Calling it: Forever Red will be part of Wild Force. (props to anyone who gets the reference)

Yeah, but then Eternatus will be the one Silver Border card among my SwSh regular card lineup, which is a mild shame. I could see him getting another simple Dark card. A Water Kabutops would be fun as well, and way overdue. They just like to give that type to Omastar, but maybe they'll switch up next set they come in.
Water type Kabutops already exists in Neo Discovery and EX Sandstorm sets, but another would be cool!

I'm curious if we'll get all 3 sets combined in a US release around March. Hopefully we get a really cool Ogerpon SAR.
Usually no. Our SV5 should be comprised of only Wild Force and Cyber Judge and then Crimson Haze, Night Wanderer and Mask of Change in our SV6.

I'm curious if we'll get all 3 sets combined in a US release around March. Hopefully we get a really cool Ogerpon SAR.
Imagine if they made multiple Ogerpon ex's for the different masks, and then they ALL got SARs. It's outlandish, but it's not a completely unrealistic idea! (coughPaldeanTauroscough)

I didn’t realize there was a zacian in paradox rift. So of course I looked it up on TCG player and now I have to pull that card… fun times.

I pray that Lucario ex will be good! I doubt it though. Especially since it'll be a battle academy Deck. Bloodmoon Ursaluna ex could be interesting though and a 3rd Koraidon and Miraidon ex already? That's crazy but will probably be pretty strong and will work well with the Ancient and Future mechanics. I also hope Night Wanderer will feature Ceruledge ex to go with the Armarouge ex we just got but I doubt that too.

All I hope for is that Ogrepon gets unique tools to change its.typing, as the masks do in game. Also I wonder if Ursaluna will be just Ursaluna rather than Hisuian or Paldean or Bloodmoon Ursaluna. Seeing as the story of the Ursaluna was that during evolution it got a little quirky with the modern atmosphere and went through mutations, meaning the Bloodmoon Ursaluna is what an Ursaluna would look like (approximately) in the modern day.

Back