“Wild Force” and “Cyber Judge” Secret Rares Revealed!

Absolutely in love with the Chatot AR, also fun thing: the Chatots on the lower wires are in position for the sheet music for the Pokemon center healing jingle! (In a different key but hey who's counting).
EDIT: ALSO the Chatots on the top are the notes for Chatot's cry!! The detail on this card is so good.

Last edited:
Okay go with me guys - Weirdly it looks like they changed/swapped the background of the Gold Trio cards from their Full Art versions - I can’t understand why they would use the same background just on a different Pokémon in a different color way - I’ll have to go back to other sets but this seems weird to me for just recolors to have the backgrounds all swap

Absolutely in love with the Chatot AR, also fun thing: the Chatots on the lower wires are in position for the sheet music for the Pokemon center healing jingle! (In a different key but hey who's counting).
EDIT: ALSO the Chatots on the top are the notes for Chatot's cry!! The detail on this card is so good.
Thank you! I was playing the notes, trying to figure it out!

Those print lines, absolutely not buying this. Had so many print lines on VMAX Climax, thought they fixed that but these SR photos have big lines all over them. Worst feeling to pull a nice card that has huge print lines on it.

Back