“Wild Force” and “Cyber Judge” Main Sets Fully Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
All 142 cards from Wild Force and Cyber Judge‘s main sets have just been revealed by the official Japanese TCG website! The dual sets release in Japan next Friday, January 26th.
These sets introduce Pokemon that debuted in The Indigo Disk in December. This is a relatively fast turnaround to see new Pokemon turned into cards.

Wild-Force-100x200.png

Cyber-Judge-100x200.png

Our upcoming Temporal Forces set will be comprised of cards from these two sets, their associated Miraidon ex and Koraidon ex decks, and a handful of unreleased promo cards. Temporal Forces releases internationally on March 22nd.

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Temporal_Forces_Booster_Wrap_Walking_Wake_png_jpgcopy-109x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Man, the Torterra line has it really good.

A tanky Turtwig (granted it can't be searched by Buddy Poffin), a stupidly good Grotle that searches any grass Pokemon once per turn, and a solid single and decent multiprize Torterra. Shame Cheryl is rotating, because this Torterra would be ripe for abusing it.

TORTERRRRRRRRAAAAAA!!!

*Cries for joy in Celestic* My people need me!

Seriously, my first partner Pokémon from the video games featured on an Ultra Rare for the first time since Torterra Lv. X? Do you know how distraught I was when I realized the 25th anniversary set with all the starters featured in it as V’s was just Pokébeach’s 2021 April Fools Day prank? I haven’t been this excited about a card in months, perhaps years! This is more exciting than pulling the $20 Squirtle Illustration Rare from my 151 binder collection!

Also that stadium is like Virbank, except against dark-types? That's nice, considering how much Virbank goes for to use in Expanded/GLC. Also pretty sweet with Radiant Sneasler.

First Autumn Sawsbuck card ever. Now we have the four seasons in the tcg.
@Pone Let the Sawsbuck fans rejoice.
(Also, I’m really loving the illustration on that Deerling.)

Pokémon also featured every Minior core on the Illustration Rare. I don’t hold much hope out for Vivillon, but at this point I think we still have a shot at getting more Furfrou forms in the TCG.

@Pone Let the Sawsbuck fans rejoice.
(Also, I’m really loving the illustration on that Deerling.)

Pokémon also featured every Minior core on the Illustration Rare. I don’t hold much hope out for Vivillon, but at this point I think we still have a shot at getting more Furfrou forms in the TCG.
I have 3 different Vivillon from the XY base set. Wanted all of the released ones, but now it's like impossible. Would be nice nice have all furfrou, we had already the rotoms and castforms a few sets back. Also all Unowns and Arceus had their time in the past.

Um, if that translation for Maximum Belt is correct, that card is insane!
Edit: It's the last Ace Spec. Good, but idk if it's worth playing over prime catcher for most decks. Gholdengo might play it?

Last edited:
They have Roselia and Roserade in a set in this era where baby Pokemon exist again and they still ignored Budew? The Pokemon who has gone the longest without receiving a card?? I mean, alright...

5aabf690d48c7.gif

It took them only THIRTEEN YEARS but at least they finally got all the Deerling and Sawsbuck forms out. That's something!

Last edited:
I have 3 different Vivillon from the XY base set. Wanted all of the released ones, but now it's like impossible. Would be nice nice have all furfrou, we had already the rotoms and castforms a few sets back. Also all Unowns and Arceus had their time in the past.
I recently discovered the foreign prints of XY Vivillon, but they don’t form a comprehensive set, and the Brazilian and Russian ones cost a fortune. The other European ones would cost about $10 to import. Fortunately we got one additional form in our English release (I assumed that one was a blister promo or something until something made me check Bulbapedia for possible additional forms).

We have several Furfrou too, and they’re more accessible, but again, not a comprehensive set. On the bright side, they don’t all share a single illustration. This isn’t a problem with Vivillon, per se, but it does dampen my enthusiasm for buying more than just my favorite variant (which, in the case of the featured patterns, was Marine).

I recently discovered the foreign prints of XY Vivillon, but they don’t form a comprehensive set, and the Brazilian and Russian ones cost a fortune. The other European ones would cost about $10 to import. Fortunately we got one additional form in our English release (I assumed that one was a blister promo or something until something made me check Bulbapedia for possible additional forms).
I have the regular one, the American and the Brazilian. Didn't know that the Brazilian one is expensive.

They have Roselia and Roserade in a set in this era where baby Pokemon exist again and they still ignored Budew? The Pokemon who has gone the longest without receiving a card?? I mean, alright...

5aabf690d48c7.gif

It took them only THIRTEEN YEARS but at least they finally got all the Deerling and Sawsbuck forms out. That's something!
Pokémon Card Labs haven’t been featuring baby Pokémon in the same eastern sets as their evolved forms (with only Cleffa having any evolved forms in the same English set thanks the the decks lumped in with Ruler of the Black Flame in Obsidian Flames). I would be more worried about the fact they didn’t include a different baby Pokémon instead… nor did they include a baby Pokémon in Cyber Judge. This may merely signify that PCL doesn’t want to hold itself to a “baby Pokémon quota,” but it could potentially mean that baby Pokémon were just making a brief appearance, in which case, Budew, Chingling, and Smoochum will have to keep waiting for their first cards since generation 4.

Heavy Baton tool could be attached to Iron Hands ex. He has 4 retreat cost and likely Will be ohkoed easily

Back