“VSTAR Universe” Set Officially Revealed, Features New Art Rares!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The last Japanese set of the Sword & Shield era has officially been revealed: VSTAR Universe! Pokemon unveiled the set through a YouTube livestream.
As posted before, the set will release in Japan on December 2nd. It is a reprint set featuring new alternate art cards — some of which we’ve already received in our promo boxes, like the Charizard cards from our Ultra Premium Collection.

VSTAR-Universe-Booster-Pack-155x300.jpg

The set will feature 172 cards before secret rares. Since it’s a special “High Class Pack” set, each booster pack will contain 10 cards instead of the usual five for Japan.

card-img-1-215x300.png

card-img-2-215x300.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Oh boy I sure can't wait to get any boxes of these close to retail price because demand is higher than stock in Japan right now

Did all reprint V and VMaxes in VMax climax get character arts? Looking like we getting new arceus, Palkia, Dialga and Giratina alt arts and new mew alt arts if that’s the case

My god, those full arts...this is what full arts should've always been. You cannot with a straight face look me in the eye and tell me that this 1666959729803.png is not better than this 1666959797311.png. Hope the trend continues in S&V.

Zoroark VSTAR is 234/172 which means there’ll be at least 62 of these alt arts. How many do you guys think there might be in total?

Back